Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Teams invite link not getting added to meetings sent to DLs.

Teams invite not getting added to meetings sent to DLs.
    We use outlook web to schedule classes (as Teams meetings) for students for various grades. Each grade has a DL containing all student IDs.

Lately, when we're creating meetings and sending to class DLs, the Team meeting invite link is not getting added on to the invite. As a consequence, there's no join button as well appearing against the invite.

If I go back into the invite, the "Teams meeting" option remains unchecked.

If the invite is sent to individual limited audience, it works fine.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Guess user can't join the meeting at the Browser for Latest Chrome(Version 85.0.4183.83) and Edge (86.0.615.3 and 85.0.564.41)

When guess user click on the link for the meeting and decide to "Continue on this browser". If the video is enabled, guess user cannot enter the name and click join button, since video becomes focus point, rest items move to background.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Gives error while loading

Does not load the conference if I click the link to get into a meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When someone screen shares a web browser window then the hovering text is not visible.

Yesterday our teacher was screen sharing whilst she was asking us questions from the online web page in chrome. There was some hovering text but it was not visible. Not only in schools but in every field requires this. Kindly look into the matter and fix the problem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I found a bug in making attendee and organiser option

I schedule a meeting and make myself organiser and rest of them attendee...by choosing only me option in meeting option.
    If somebody else joins meeting before me the person first person to join becomes organiser and has full access of meeting to remove add share screen etc...till I join the meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I found a bug in making attendee and organiser optipm

I schedule a meeting and make myself organiser and rest of them attendee...by choosing only me option in meeting option.
    If somebody else joins meeting before me the person first person to join becomes organiser and has full access of meeting to remove add share screen etc...till I join the meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Issue in forwarding invite through Skype

When I copy the link of an ongoing meeting and send it over skype, the other party just receives a text message asking to join the meeting. The link goes missing. So, I have to first paste it in excel, fetch the link and then send it over skype.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Participants overlap when someone joins in new meeting experience

I am using the New Meeting Experience and I start the meeting by opening the participants panel so I can see who has joined and when we can start.

After a few people have joined, the names of the people who have joined start to overlap with the suggested people/people from this conversation.

The workaround is easy enough - I just close and reopen the participants panel - it's just a bit frustrating.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It shows leaved in the meeting

I am online and watching the meeting but the organizer tell me that I left the meeting in between,but I was still watching..plz update the accuracy of sign in and watching history.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Termin-Änderung via Android-Teams-App wird nicht zwischen allen TNs synchronisiert

Beim Bearbeiten eines Termins aus einer Serien werden die Kalendereinträge der restlichen Termin-Teilnehmer nicht entsprechend verändert und je nach Teilnehmer hat dieser einen abweichenden Termin in seinem Kalender zu dem von mir als Organisator veränderten Termin.

Der Termin wurde mit der Teams-App unter Android 10 verändert. Der Änderung wird mit meinem Windows-Teams und Outlook synchron gehalten. Der Termin bei den Teilnehmern wurde nicht synchron gehalten und ist abweichend.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can’t view meeting's recording

I am an iPad user, after the class is completed I can’t view the meeting recording (I mean it is visible but clicking on it doesn’t open the recording but gives a pop up (The screenshot of pop up is attached)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I can't schedule my meeting

I can't schedule my meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When user joined meeting, doesn't appear in the participant list

It is a security breach, when user joined and talking over teams, but not appearing in the participant list

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. introduction mode / roundtable status updates

In most meetings, we waste a TON of time with introductions, because you can't just go around the table for everyone to introduce themself (what's the name they go by, how is it pronounced, which pronouns do they use, what team are they on). In Teams-only meetings, this is HARD because you can't just use nonverbal cues to hand off to the next person. You constantly have people talking over each other, or a moderator calling each person by name (often horking it up) and then that person introduces themself; but teh participant list is also not static so it's…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There is a lot of bug in the app, its restarts many times during meetings.

There is a lot of bug in the app, its restarts many times during meetings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base