Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Renaming Meetings not working

Different people hosted several meetings today using join now. They renamed the meeting, but no one could see the renamed meeting except for the person who created and renamed it. At one point we had four meetings going on the same channel and they all had the same generic title.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MS team is not showing tracking status for Forwarded Invites

Assume Person A sends Meeting Invite to B, C ,D and Person B forwards it to X Y Z.

Person A is able to see the status of meeting acceptance tracking but Person B is not able to see the Tracking status of X Y Z.

Person X is able to see tracking status of X Y Z

Actually person B Should be able to see the status as Person B is the initiator for X Y Z

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Call sensor

While device is on speaker call sensor working amd im not able to watch ppt clearly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Company Logo in Teams is magnified

I added our company logo in the admin center however when a meeting is created the logo appears 300% larger than it should.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow a volume adjust on phone app

I can not adjust the volume on my phone when this app is open and I am in a meeting. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I dont find join button when the meeting gets started.

Sir I am a student of law college our teachers takes our classes on teams sir I am some issues with this application as I dont find amy join button when the meeting gets started please help me out I am attaching evidences in my favour.I am facing this problem continuously from last 7 to 8 days please solve this our please.
    In regards
    Vaibhav Sharma

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pls tell who is muting someone in the meeting... With his name on display... We are not able to study becauss of those children...

Pls tell who is muting the participants and removing them.... We are not able to study....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. not work

fix IT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Every thing was blur in call it has very discussting feature

Please update it so that meetings In calender will appear soon the app open soon and please give a option to remove name blog while we pin anyone to see and also develop it's visual features

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Every thing was blur in call it has very discussting feature

Please update it so that meetings In calender will appear soon the app open soon and please give a option to remove name blog while we pin anyone to see and also develop it's visual features

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Every thing was blur in call it has very discussting feature

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Every thing was blur in call it has very discussting feature

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New Yukon timezone not recognized by Teams

When in the Meetings calendar, and choosing a timezone from the dropdown, the Yukon timezone is not an available option for setting the meeting. This causes calendar entries to be mismatch Outlook calendar entries by 1 hour.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. "You'll need a new app to open this about"

Since moving to the public preview version of Teams, when entering lobby for any meeting I get a prompt saying "You'll need a new app to open this about".

The error can be dismissed and there seems to be no negative impact, it is just a bit annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base