Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio keeps dropping on Surface Duo device

Specifically on my new Duo, Teams seems flaky, particularly with the audio.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DOD access fail

The DOD version needs CAC access instead of cell phone verification. A lot of us work out of an SCIF and cannot bring cell phones into the space, or work at a distance where we can walk a verification code into the workspace. Using the CAC verification would be the best alternative.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Meeting starts with 59 minutes and getting reset to 0 minutes after it reaches to 60 minutes.

Meeting starts with 59 minutes and getting reset to 0 minutes after it reaches to 60 minutes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Meeting starts with 59 minutes and getting reset to 0 minutes after it reaches to 60 minutes.

Meeting starts with 59 minutes and getting reset to 0 minutes after it reaches to 60 minutes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Attendance Feature in Teams meetings

Many teachers are not seeing the Attendance download feature in the new meeting experience. Any suggestions?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. join meeting by shortcut

It would be nice to be able to join meetings via a shortcut like 'Ctrl + Shift + U' like to start a new video call, from the 'chat' list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Duration of meeting incorrect

Hey with new feature pop up meeting in new window , Duration of meeting is not shown in pop up window. On minimize window duration shows 75:15:36. I reported from feedback but no reply or ACK

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I bave section 365 account which is given to me by school and I am unable to get calendar option. Please do something

Ii have a section 365 account which is given to me by school but then also i am unable to get calendar option. Not in recorder table also please do something fast

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cannot Join Webex meeting from Microsoft teams room

I am unable to join a Webex meeting from a Microsoft Teams Room device. Running app version 4.5.37. Cisco Webex is enabled on the logitech tap device. Process External Meeting messages is true, delete comments and subjects is false for the calender. ATP Safe links is setup.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. YOUR **** IS USELESS

WHY THA DO I HAVE TO SET THAT BACKGROUND EVERY MEETING?
    AND EVEN MORE IMPORTANT. WHY THE
    DOES THIS
    * NOT REMEMBER WHAT I SET FOR BACKGROUND?

YOU JERKS ARE ME OFF, MANAGERS AND OTHER PIECE OF USELESS EMPLOYEES WHO DECIDES TO RELEASE RAW FULL OF BUGS AND USELESS FEATURES. YOU *** ANNOY ME WITH YOUR BUSSINES .

MAKE THE ******* SOFTWARE WORK, ONLY THEN RELEASE IT

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Microsoft teams, call me back option is not working for India cell numbers of 6300 series, My cell number is one such example. please resolv

Microsoft teams, call me back option is not working for India cell numbers of 6300 series, My cell number is one such example. please resolve. Atleast acknowledge this issue first,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When I create an invitation in Outlook and link it to Teams and send to a group, there is no link or button to join.

When I create an invitation in Outlook and link it to Teams and send to a group, there is no link or button to join the meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Teams invite link not getting added to meetings sent to DLs.

Teams invite not getting added to meetings sent to DLs.
    We use outlook web to schedule classes (as Teams meetings) for students for various grades. Each grade has a DL containing all student IDs.

Lately, when we're creating meetings and sending to class DLs, the Team meeting invite link is not getting added on to the invite. As a consequence, there's no join button as well appearing against the invite.

If I go back into the invite, the "Teams meeting" option remains unchecked.

If the invite is sent to individual limited audience, it works fine.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Guess user can't join the meeting at the Browser for Latest Chrome(Version 85.0.4183.83) and Edge (86.0.615.3 and 85.0.564.41)

When guess user click on the link for the meeting and decide to "Continue on this browser". If the video is enabled, guess user cannot enter the name and click join button, since video becomes focus point, rest items move to background.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Gives error while loading

Does not load the conference if I click the link to get into a meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base