Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cannot edit a meeting that is scheduled by a shared mailbox

While having full control over the shared mailbox, still can't edit with my personal mailbox my these team meetings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ich kann keine Termine eingeben!

Ich würde gerne nicht zu zoom zurückkehren und von hier aus Konferenzen mit anderen Teilnehmenden durchführen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Microphone

Perhaps when you select keep mic off before you join a meeting, maybe it should actually join the meeting with the microphone off. Cause that is supposed to be what it does but it doesn’t do it. iPhone X iOS 14.3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it possible to edit "Meetings Options" During Meeting Creation.

While creating Meetings in MS Teams for Students and Teachers, the time between Sending the Meeting, and changing the meeting options allows for some students and teachers to actually join the meeting before "Meetings Options can be edited. This is quiet Annoying, so, please, make it possible to edit meetings options before the final meeting update is sent out. This option could be included in the Scheduling page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make it possible to edit "Meetings Options" During Meeting Creation.

While creating Meetings in MS Teams for Students and Teachers, the time between Sending the Meeting, and changing the meeting options allows for some students and teachers to actually join the meeting before "Meetings Options can be edited. This is quiet Annoying, so, please, make it possible to edit meetings options before the final meeting update is sent out. This option could be included in the Scheduling page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The funktion to connect extern partiets doesnt work

Fix the bugg so my coustomers and kandidates can do videocall without me letting them in from Lobby.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Drop down menu to create Live Event disappeared from Calendar

The Dropdown menu to create a Live Event disappeared from Calendar and I have a big event tomorrow so need to send the invite today. Please let me know how I can create a Live Event.
    URGENT QUERY - thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Manhoos App !!

Iss ghatiya app ki waja sa rooz subha 8 bajay uth je online classes leni prti hai
    Aankh khulti nahi or college walay iss aap k zariye rooz humain tang krtay hain !!
    Or agar attendence nah lagay ya phir absent jo ya class miss ho jae nah uthnay ki waja sa toh ghar call aajati hai😬😬
    Iss aap ko khatam krdo !!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mic automatically turns on while joining the meeting

Even though on the join page the mic is turned off by default, after clicking join it sometimes turns on immediately and automatically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Freezing, Jumpy navigation, wrong things closing and opening, my screen going black

Hello,
    When it is a peak time and I am in the middle of class, it is very difficult to quickly navigate and do things in my Teams. When I click on something, such as "mute all" nothing happens. Sometimes when I try to click "mute all", the page will jump or move, and then I have accidentally clicked the wrong thing. One time I accidentally exited my meeting.
    When I try to invite multiple members to join the meeting, the drop down will sometimes close instead, if I clicked too fast. Things like this are very difficult and make…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Insights

One day does not show the Insights meeting activity. Just one day. It shows one student came to the meeting for 2 minutes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New meeting gets created when connecting with high ping internet

Hello team , When attending any meeting in teams app with slightly higher ping the persons gets directed to create a new meeting and joins which make other people also to join the same meeting i request team to fix this issue as soon as possible ....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base