Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When joining a Teams meeting via the app and desktop, audio doesn't work unless both are unmuted

When joining a meeting via the app (for audio) and desktop (for video), the mute buttons do not work unless both devices are unmuted, This results in echoes when talking. This used to work if one was muted (desktop) but the other wasn't (app).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Name blocks are irritated and obtraction will meeting

Name blocks are irritating and obtraction while meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Shifts time off disappearing in future schedules

Time off for future (not yet shared) schedules keeps disappearing for various staff members. This of course makes scheduling very difficult.

Then, when completed schedules are shared with staff, the previously entered time off suddently appears in multiple stacked blocks for every instance it was added to the schedule, though those time-off days weren't visible in drafts as they kept disappearing.

Shifts is very buggy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Customer Communication - Teams doesn't load any data on the portal - No advisory posted.

Would be better to have customers notificed of the outage.

At least twice in last 3 months, we have run into portal issues where portal doesn't load data. No advisory from MS side. Reached out to Support. Engineer keeps asking to capture logs and pointed to an outage notice that we didn't have access to.

Issues were fixed in about 3-4 days time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pacific Time is currently PDT UTC-7, but it appears as UTC-8 in Teams

Currently the Puget Sound region is in Pacific Daylight Time, which is UTC-7, however in the time selection portion of Teams calendar invites it list only Pacific Time, which is listed as UTC-8, but it tracks as PDT, UTC-7. Very confusing. It should reflect UTC-8.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. "Join" button missing in App for Series meeting. Only way to join is by using Outlook link to get a browser redirect to App.

We have a large monthly meeting hosted in Teams. The organizer has carefully set up the series. However, people are unable to join directly from the Teams app. We have to open the event in Outlook, click "Join Online," which opens a Teams BROWSER window, which redirects to the Teams app and opens the meeting. This is obtuse and annoying, and prevents people from actually migrating fully to teams. If they can't join our most important meeting from Teams, why would they try to join any meeting in Teams the correct way?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Unalbe to Open Meeting Recording in Stream - Bad request

Unable to open recorded video from meeting in Stream - get error 400 Bad Request - Request too long

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. sound quality is poor when more than 5 in a meeting

As the number of participants gets above 5, the sound quality drops markedly

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The meet now option in Microsoft teams is missing

The meet now button does not appear and i can initiate any
    meeting in any group

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Doesn't email participants, some cannot even get to the Calendar. My whole company thinks Microsoft Teams is a Joke

This Microsoft Teams doesn't email anyone. Some cannot get to their Calendar. If you programmed on this you should be ashamed to cash your paycheck. It's that bad. Totally unusable

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. in meeting the voice is played through my phone's microphone!?

audio is played through microphone during group meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I am using teams for my office related calls and messages. It doesn’t show the meeting icon. How to fix it?

I am using teams for my office related calls and messages. It doesn’t show the meeting icon. How to fix it?
    All the time I go to my outlook on laptop.
    I wish mobile app teams have a calender in it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option to enable user I'd and credentials for external users to join live events

Our Town hall meetings are organized through Microsoft Teams Live events and their are internal and external participants due to which it is created as public event but there is no option to restrict only required external audience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base