Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Using Ctrl+Shift+= in a meeting causes the entire UI to Zoom In

This is applicable to the new teams meeting experience.

1. Enter into a meeting.

2. Simultaneously press Ctrl, Shift, and =, and the entire meeting UI will zoom in. (scrollbars, titlebar, minimize and maximize buttons, etc.)

I couldn't find a key combination that zooms back out. I used to be able to switch back to the old meeting experience and the UI would revert to normal. If I then switched back to the new experience, the UI would go back to being zoomed in. Attempting to use the zoom controls by clicking on my profile icon in the main teams window doesn't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. suggestion Record meeting end shortcuts

shortcut key to end recording

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Latest update xdg-open broken

Since updating teams to version 1.4.00.4855 (64bit) on clicking teams links in my calendar (outlook.com) no longer connects me to the meeting. Application focus changes to teams, but that is it the correct meeting is not loaded.

Ubuntu studio 20.10
    KDE Plasma :5.19.5
    kernel: 5.8.0-44-lowlatency
    Chromium: 89.0.4389.82

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Video session not available to members

Please fix this bug. In earlier release, the current meeting session appeared in the Channel home post page for members to join if they wished. Now this is not possible and members have to be forcefully invited by someone in the meeting. Great waste of time, collaboration opportunity and productivity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The link to join a Teams meeting doesn't work in Firefox

Scenario
    I'm in Teams on my Android
    I have a calender meeting in my Calendar
    In the Meeting there is a link say "Click here to join the meeting"
    I click a link (url) and it opens my default browser Firefox.
    The page has two options "Get Teams" or "Join meeting" [see attachment]
    The "Get Teams" navigates to the Google Play website.
    The "Join meeting" button does nothing.
    This is very weird behaviour on two counts:
    1) why when I try to join a meeting FROM TEAMS does it navigate away from teams????
    2) Once I've navigated away from teams,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Presenter bug at Microsoft Teams

When someone else joins the meeting first in MS Teams, he becomes the presenter rather than the organizer of the meeting. The organizer becomes an attendee.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Need to get Teams Live Event back!

We had Teams Live Events and now it seems it was just a trail and we'd need to switch licenses to Enterprise but we'll loose other feature we have in Business Premium. Why can't we just get a Live Event add-on to our current license??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Duplicate Teams Meeting Recordings

Since the storage location for meeting recordings changed in November, users in our tenant are experiencing issues with Teams/Stream creating duplicate recordings of Teams meetings both for scheduled standard and channel meetings. Any idea why this might be happening?

A '1' gets appended to the duplicate recording, but this appears to usually be the one linked to the post in the meeting/channel chat where the recording is made available to attendees. See example attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 'Join Now' button does not appear in meeting started on Channel

'Join Now' button does not appear in meeting started on Channel
    I am able to start a meeting on a Channel but no 'Join Now' button appears on the Channel and others can join only if I invite them. (On PC, Chrome browser, WebApp)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Wyrzuca mnie na laptopie po 5 minutach ze spotkania

Bym chciała żeby mnie nie wyrzucało na spotkaniu bo po pięciu minutach mnie wyrzuca i mi się laptop włącza od nowa. I też czy byście mogli zmniejszyć pamięć którą zajmuje wasza aplikacja bo trochę dużo miejsca mi zajmuje na telefonie

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Meeting attendees could turn on cameras even though they couldn't unmute

I set up a large meeting, and used the Meeting Options site to specify who could bypass the lobby, who could present, etc., and we permitted chat and reactions but did not allow attendees to unmute.
    During the meeting, however, a few attendees turned on their cameras even though they couldn't unmute themselves. Doesn't seem like that should be possible.
    Is this a bug in Teams, or did I make a mistake in setting up the meeting, or is there something in our org-wide settings that needs to be changed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. No option to launch Dial Pad when adding outside user to Scheduled Teams Meeting

Steps to recreate:
    Schedule a call using MS Teams or Outlook inviting people from inside and outside org.
    From MS Teams desk top client
    Start meeting
    Need to add an outside participant with an Toll Free# and or VRU+extension. Tried using:
    Show Participants > Invite Someone or dial a number > Enter ### Number > VRU requests input > ERROR not dial pad

Process requires further input to Navigate a VRU/Enter Password/Dial an extension/ using DTMF codes from a dial pad.

Teams does not offer the ability to launch the dial pad to enter further input when adding an outside…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When person creates meeting invite Outlook with attachments (consider Interview profile) Same Attachment is not reflected in Teams calendar

When we want to create any meeting, on attaching a file and talk about the attachment in the mail body in Outlook calendar. Same invite doesn't have any attachment related to the mail when we access the same meeting invite via MS Team. Which is causing conflict and it require additional time for the organizer to talk about it.

So is it possible to include Attachments in Team calendar, which would same time for all the participants.

Thanks,
    Rajesh Mani
    Rajesh.mani@danfoss.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Together Mode was activated for every participant

I was in a business meeting with 7 other participants. I was not the host, I was a participant.
    At some point, wi-fi connection was weak, so I was annoyed with video quality and tried Together Mode to figure out if it was the app or the wi-fi connection.

Some people called on me to undo whatever action I'd just done. I suddenly realized that it was activated for every participant! I was shocked and mortified! That incident was so embarassing.

It was not functioning that way when I've tried Together Mode in Aug 2020. It was a feature which…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I want the ability to erase notes in PowerPoint

No notes required when presenting in PowerPoint. I want a function that can turn off the note function because the screen cannot be enlarged.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. click to join plain text Teams Meeting Outlook 365 Stripping Embeded link Click to join end up as plain text, when sending calendar invites.

According to my mailprovider Kerio (GFI) See below:

As such, a fix for this behavior depends on Microsoft. I suggest submitting a feature request directly with them to have them make the appropriate changes that would allow us to resolve it in Kerio Connect.

The primary reason for stripping embedded hyperlink content within calendar invitations comes from a limitation imposed by the RFC-5545 standard, which defines Event Descriptions with a Value Type of Text. This does not include Richtext or HTML support within the event description pane, resulting in embedded hyperlinks to be converted to simple text instead. The root
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. person in spotlight glitches out

When you have somebody on spotlight it will ether make the person in the spotlight normal and the big gallery will be for a big part out of sight. Or when a other person is talking that isn’t in the spotlight the big gallery will be oke but the screen of the person in the spotlight turns black as it does when there is no camera on. But this time you can see on the big gallery screen that they actually have there camera on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Calendar invites are not showing by default in teams android mobile app

I uses teams app in my office laptop and my personal android mobile phone. When I wanted to see my schedules in my calendar, it is showing up any meetings though I have lots of meetings scheduled today. I have to explicitly create a dummy meeting and save it. Then jt starts appearing rest of all the invites.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unable to add events

Hello.
    Whenever I try to add an event on MS Teams on my Android device I get an error message that says "we are having difficultkes connecting to the service right now". So I am not managing to add any calendar events...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base