Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Issue in forwarding invite through Skype

When I copy the link of an ongoing meeting and send it over skype, the other party just receives a text message asking to join the meeting. The link goes missing. So, I have to first paste it in excel, fetch the link and then send it over skype.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Participants overlap when someone joins in new meeting experience

I am using the New Meeting Experience and I start the meeting by opening the participants panel so I can see who has joined and when we can start.

After a few people have joined, the names of the people who have joined start to overlap with the suggested people/people from this conversation.

The workaround is easy enough - I just close and reopen the participants panel - it's just a bit frustrating.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It shows leaved in the meeting

I am online and watching the meeting but the organizer tell me that I left the meeting in between,but I was still watching..plz update the accuracy of sign in and watching history.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Termin-Änderung via Android-Teams-App wird nicht zwischen allen TNs synchronisiert

Beim Bearbeiten eines Termins aus einer Serien werden die Kalendereinträge der restlichen Termin-Teilnehmer nicht entsprechend verändert und je nach Teilnehmer hat dieser einen abweichenden Termin in seinem Kalender zu dem von mir als Organisator veränderten Termin.

Der Termin wurde mit der Teams-App unter Android 10 verändert. Der Änderung wird mit meinem Windows-Teams und Outlook synchron gehalten. Der Termin bei den Teilnehmern wurde nicht synchron gehalten und ist abweichend.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can’t view meeting's recording

I am an iPad user, after the class is completed I can’t view the meeting recording (I mean it is visible but clicking on it doesn’t open the recording but gives a pop up (The screenshot of pop up is attached)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I can't schedule my meeting

I can't schedule my meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Teams showing Out of Office when I set my calendar to Working Elsewhere

The Microsoft Teams app is showing my status as "Out of Office" when I set my calendar (using the Outlook app) to "Working Elsewhere." Microsoft Teams status needs updated so that is an option so my coworkers know that I am working at home or at a client.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When user joined meeting, doesn't appear in the participant list

It is a security breach, when user joined and talking over teams, but not appearing in the participant list

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. introduction mode / roundtable status updates

In most meetings, we waste a TON of time with introductions, because you can't just go around the table for everyone to introduce themself (what's the name they go by, how is it pronounced, which pronouns do they use, what team are they on). In Teams-only meetings, this is HARD because you can't just use nonverbal cues to hand off to the next person. You constantly have people talking over each other, or a moderator calling each person by name (often horking it up) and then that person introduces themself; but teh participant list is also not static so it's…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There is a lot of bug in the app, its restarts many times during meetings.

There is a lot of bug in the app, its restarts many times during meetings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. List of people currently in meeting doesn't work properly in large meetings

When I attend a meeting with more than about 50 people, I will randomly see one of two problems occur with the list of people currently in the meeting:

1) It will be completely blank, not showing any names but having a large white space where the names are supposed to be
    2) It will show the list of names, but when I scroll up and down through the list, it will get stuck at the top or bottom of the list, stuttering as I scroll but still showing the same list of names, and then it suddenly jumps to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. No calendar or call functions

When the app is opened everything works, but after a few seconds a message pops up saying "your settings have changed, please relaunch the app" at which point the calendar and calling functions disappear and you are left with only 2 buttons along the bottom - chat and teams. I have updated the app twice now and this is still an issue.

I am running it on a pixel 2 phone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Join meeting by call out takes multiple presses for option to appear (Android)

On the Android client, when I hit the dropdown next to JOIN on a meeting, the first time the "Call" option to have Teams call me is missing. If I simply press dropdown next to Join a second time, it usually appears. In rare instances I have to close Teams and go into the meeting again. This is reproducible every single time.

Secondly it seems silly that the app doesnt remember the number I entered from previous call out sessions. Why do I have to type it every time?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The screen of live meeting is not properly visible in mobiles for many users in my school

The screen of live meeting is not properly visible in mobiles for many users in my school

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When ever I join a meeting,My team's browser got a message that

When ever I join a meeting,teams got a message for me that's " Your teams app is not working properly so close it for a minute.After a minute some sort of stars start coming on my teams and then my teams say trying to connect, but when the connection bandwidth is high why is it connecting to internet ? Not able to join.( My phone's problem) when I join from my laptop it joins.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base