Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Teams invites via Outlook Calendar (VBA plugin issue possibly)

A recently released update (within the last 2 months at most) is causing a problem with generating Teams invitations when using the Calendar functions within Outlook.

The email is appended with the Teams meeting info hyperlinked but in long form; as though the VBA plugin isn't tidying it up.

You'll note that the email IS set to format as HTML in both cases.

Interestingly, both Outlook instances report as Build 13328.20292. Suggesting that it's not a core product issue but an add-on or other change?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Teams meeting inviation wont change back to the orignal

i was experimenting adding the company logo to the teams meeting invitation and then we decided to not leave the logo on the invite and revert back to the original settings and the invitation now looks like the attached picture and there is no way to to set it back to the original.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Controlling Camera availability for participants from meeting options

can we add an option in the meeting settings, where organizer can opt out of allowing participants to turn on their cameras (useful for public lectures), this is much more convenient than requesting your global administrator to keep changing policies before and after the lecture.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I HAVE FOUND A LOT OF BUGS IN MICROSOFT TEAMS STARTING FROM ITS FIRST UPDATE

I SHOWS THAT TEAMS IS HAVING A BUG AND IS STILL UNDER REPAIRING THROUGH THIS OUR ONLINE CLASSES SUFFER
    PLS HELP US OUT TILL 15 NOVEMBER CAUSE WE ARE HAVING DIWALI BREAK IN INDIA FROM ONLINE CLASSES
    PLS HELP US THX

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Calendar in app: I cannot see more than 1 week

I need to see all meetings, even week or months from now in the App on my smartphone as well as on my pc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Teams invite telephone number format in UK renders incorrectly

For a Teams meetings invite, for those with audio conferencing generates text beneath "Click here to join the meeting" of following format...

"Or call in (audio only)

+44 20 3xxx yyyy,,123456789# United Kingdom, London

Phone Conference ID: 123 456 789#"

Followed by our normal footer

This does not match the message preview within the teams admin area, where a US number is displayed. No commas, no Conference ID other than in it's own line.

Incoming meetings from outside of our organisation render this way too.

Looking at older meeting entries, they rendered correctly.

Either there is a bug in Teams…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unable to join in a meeting through notification

Some times I get a notification regarding team meeting and some times not. Even I try to join in meeting through notification which has Join option, it is not performing any action

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Microsoft Teams Meeting Is Not Working In Background On Android.... Whenever I Try To Open Another App It Shows Trying To Reconnect The Meet

Please Fix This As Soon As Possible Because Of This Issue I Am Not Able To Participate In Activities

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Not sure if bug or new "feature" - meeting on hold if I click on incoming email notification

I do not want the meeting to go to hold if I answer an e-mail - strange!?!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Channels

When creating a calendar event from the app (or even on online version), we can no longer select a channel for the meeting. This seems to have disappeared. It works on an older version of teams and all Admin settings are correct

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The unmute button glitches

I like how instead of fixing major bugs, they change useless stuff like the color of the buttons, or add weird backgrounds. It would be great if you would look in the feedback section and think about serios problems, not jokes like adding a yellow hand. We love Microsoft. #MicrosoftStinks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Teams Calendar not showing full details

When book the Teams Enabled room, the calendar items not showing full details. Only visible the person who made the booking. Even the subject nor the Appointment details are not visible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Copy join link does not work all the time

When clicking on the "Copy join info" icon in meetings it does not always copy the meeting link to the clipboard. I have noticed this happens if you had already copied something during the meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Unable to chat in an established external meeting which was able to do previously

1. I didn’t leave the meeting when the meeting is alive.

2. I can see the meeting history and videos after the meeting is over.

3. The meeting history just disappeared someday when I want to check the meeting history.

4. I cannot send the message and all the chatting history disappeared although I can still attend the meeting. The chat window input field says "You can't send messages because you are not a member of the chat."

5. Another case is that when I was in the training meeting, I just cannot send the message suddenly although the meeting was still alive. After the…
    1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Hands Raised function will not work if my class has 16 or more students

During a meeting, I have experienced a few times now that while students can still see each other's raised hands, but I no longer can see who is raising their hands, which is very annoying as lecturer when you are hoping for interaction and want to include your student's questions and comments in your seminar. Does anyone know how to solve this? It seems to be a problem mostly when the class size gets bigger - 16 students or more. (Our groups are between 16-18 students).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Location search does not search through the whole GAL

When scheduling meeting on Teams client, I could search rooms we have in GAL (Global Address List). We could have Room lists for certain city/building/country. But when you start searching the room from location it cannot find if I have incorrectly selected wrong Room List.

The correct behavior should be the same like in Outlook, when you start typing the room name to the location field, it should search the rooms from whole GAL.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base