Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A small bug is founded by me in the Microsoft Team app during the online meetings. You can fix this bug by listening my concern.

I have founded a small bug in the Microsoft Team app during the online meetings. Where all participants name and photo are coming under the home screen during meetings, when I slide all participants left to right and vice versa it vibrates at the end then stopped.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Changing webinar to no registration sends cancellation

I setup a webinar with registration and later changed to no registration. The system sent out cancellation notices and I can not access the list of who registered before I changed it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Last one week, teachers are not able to generate attendance reports.

Attendance Reports are not getting generated for teachers. It either comes partial or blank. We raised a ticket to Microsoft but no progressive update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Webinar start and end times

The start and end times on the user registration form are selected from drop-downs with only :00 and :30 options.

There needs to be a facility to edit these, so that custom times can be entered,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Teams Live Events - Presenter video no longer at the top of the list.

When a presenter now turns on their camera feed in a TLE, they don't move automatically to the top of the list. They stay in the position they arrived. This is causing a delay as a producer to feed people into the broadcast, especially when you have a lot of people in the presenting team.

I'm having to scroll down 3 rows just to get to the CEO of my Exec briefing meeting and the delay looks like I have fallen asleep at the wheel. please can this be sorted asap!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. attendee reports not generating correctly

Issue with Attendee reports being generated after the meeting has ended.

If a meeting is setup for the following day but a user joins the meeting a day early and leaves the meeting. On the actual day of the meeting everyone joins the meeting and when the meeting end the attendee report is generated. When you look at the attendee report, it only contains the people that joined the meeting the day before and therefor doesn't include everyone that attendee the meeting. It is like teams has cached something in the background but then isn't updated or re-created when the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Unable to join meeting

Need a option to choose which account (personal or official) to login while joining a meeting through link. Always logging in to current chosen profile is conflicting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Together mode participants should be centered and uniformly scaled

Together Mode should detect the person in the image, clip out the background, scale them, and center them in the chair. It looks really bad when Together Mode is used with the way people typically have their cameras set up, which is to say, inconsistent. Without centering and scaling people aren't centered in their chairs and are all different sizes.

I might add too, if there are multiple people in the frame, put the second person it their own chair. Use facial recognition to try to reassign them to the same chair if they leave and enter the frame.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Removed from meetings

Everytime I get removed from meeting by another person.atleast add feature to see who removed me from meeting and who made me attendee if you are not able to stop misuse of remove from meeting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Audio switcing error

In teams mobile app..
    When in a meeting , if i switch the audio settings from speaker to earpeice the complete audio of the device goes to earpiece ...
    for eg. when i change the audio settings to speaker and in background if i play music the music is heard in earpiece and not in the speaker..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. On Mac MS Teams, adding an individual on group meeting should not send update to everyone.

When one person is added to a group meeting by editing a set meeting on calendar, we have to click send update, but on Mac there is no pop-up asking if we would like to send the update to just the one new person or to everyone who already accepted to the meeting prior. Based on confirmations after, some people that have already accepted are accepting the new meetings - a lot of unnecessary spam for them and myself. We shouldn't have to disturb everyone for one new addition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Meetings for some users working only in large gallery mode

I have some users across my company that cannot use see other people whenever they join a meeting unless they enter large gallery mode. This works for some of our departments as they have meetings larger that the threshold for large gallery mode, but for smaller departments that does not work for them.

I have tried disabling gpu acceleration, i tried erasing the teams appdata folder, i have tried re installing teams and i still have not been able to fix this issue.I also made sure all the graphics drivers are up to date. I noticed it being reported since…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In Meetings participants videos show black windows

we have had reports of multiple users having issues where in a meeting all the participants just show up with a black screen even though their cameras are working on both ends. if you minimize teams you can then see the participants, if you maximise it, it goes back to black videos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Teams Live Events - Attendee Engagement Report Bug

There appears to be a bug in the generation of the attendee engagement reports in Live Events. During the live transmission it works fine, HOWEVER, once the live transmission has ended it only appears to log visitors that have connected via their mobile device and not users that are on a Windows system.
    We need to track that all employees have participated in the online training courses, and this problem stops us from doing this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. presentation mode not possible to turn off

In our current version of Teams for Windows 10, several of our employees report that it is not possible to turn off the Presentation Mode, when sharing a PowerPoint Live.

After selecting PPT Live to share and it's up in Presentation-mode, showing notes to the right and thumbnails under, there is no reaction when clicking on the ellipses under the presented slide, where we are used the option of turning off this mode.

Windwos 10, Lenovo T480s, version 1.4.00.14160 (64-bit) from 25.5.2021.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Teams Meeting Policy Trest created for all tenants

Recently I discovered a new Meeting Policy in Teams Admin center. The policy is named "Trest".

This policy seem to be a copy og Global, but the naming suggests that it was created " in error" as a test. Unfortunately this has been deployed to all tenants, and can not be removed.
    I suggest this is either renamed to a more meaningfull name, or removed. Se attached fscreen from Teams Admin.

I did create a case with Support, and they confirmed that this policy was abailable on their test tenants as well. They recommended creating this as an issue here…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Registration to share with everyone shows disables

While setting the meeting the drop down for registration to share with all shares disabled on my mac machine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Registration to share with everyone shows disables

While setting the meeting the drop down for registration to share with all shares disabled on my mac machine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base