Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

I found a bug...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Meeting Notes are missing

I love the Meeting Notes feature. However it is missing from some of my meetings and I have not been able to find out why or how to add it to those meetings. I thought it may of been a feature that was added after some of my existing meeting invites. So I resent them, however still do not have that feature on those meetings. I haven't done anything different on these from the others which do have Meeting Notes in them.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Meeting audio doesn't work until un-muting mic

Joined a meeting. Other attendees were talking but I wasn't able to hear them, until I un-mutted the mic.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Click into meetings. Unable to chat with participants as it opens a chat window with just me in it.

Click into meetings. Unable to chat with participants as it opens a chat window with just me in it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Meeting Details not showing up (Error)

Sorry we couldn't get your meeting details. However I am able to access other content from other channels.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link is replaced bysafelinks

I opened a meeting that was created via the web client in the desktop client. The "join Microsoft Teams Meeting" link was replaced by safelinks.

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Teams Outlook invite "Logo URL" not rendering

After adding a Logo URL to the Teams meeting settings, the URL itself is displayed in the Outlook meeting. It does not render the actual logo.

I've made changes to the URL twice to ensure the size is within limits (188x30px max) and that it was a .jpg file. Still only the URL shows.

Using the same accessible URLs in Skype meeting settings works properly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sometimes I Teams won't let me join a meeting or kicks me out of one

I can see my meeting in Teams and see the details of said meeting, but when I click the Join button at the top right I'm redirected back to the previous meeting on my calendar. This happens 3-5 times before I can either successfully join or need to restart Teams.

Alternatively, even after the process mentioned above and I've successfully joined, 5min later I get booted out of the meeting and can't rejoin until I either restart Teams or my computer. Getting booted out of a meeting doesn't directly correlate with the process I just mentioned, but it's rare when…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. scheduling assistant

I don't know if this is a missing feature or a bug.

I went through the trouble of using Exchange Online PowerShell to create a room list and associate rooms (resources) to that room list. This allowed me to select a physical, and reservable, room to the Teams meeting. All good so far.

However, I noticed that Scheduling Assistant doesn't seem to work very well for my rooms. Outlook is already capable of reading the room's (resource's) availability in order for any user to book a time with that resource that is available. However, it appears Teams is having difficulty…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. error occurred meeting

Hello

I d like to report a bug. I hope it is the right place.
    I get the message "An error occurred" when i try to save a meeting with the desktop application (win 7). Thus we cannot use the calendar functionality, which is bad...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base