Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unable to disable spell check

Unable to disable spell check. I am able to set the language of the app, but unable to disable the spell check when writing in another language.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The MS Office shortcuts for accented letters do not work in Teams

The MS Office shortcuts for accented letters (e.g. ctrl+'+e for é) do not work in Teams although they work for Mail, Word, PPT, etc.
    Please fix it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bad translation in spanish

Assignments are translated into tareas or into asignaciones. In some cases it is not translated at all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "You have been added" email notifications are in the wrong languagge (english)

"You have been added to a team in Microsoft Teams" emails are in english even if Teams and our Tenant are in French (Canada).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Using Copy/Paste from Google Translate (Chrome) to Teams and its not working

I am using Google Translate and typing English and then copying the Spanish to Teams to communicate with our offices in Costa Rica. Most of the times it works fine. But every so often it doesn't and I get something like the attached and I can't send the message.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Incorrect Ukrainian language label

There are incorrect language label in settings menu (Ukrainian language).
    Correct label would be: "Українська"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. spell check

I already thought I had once and for all set the language to Swedish in Office 365. But now I try to create a new OneNote for Classroom. And the program insists on that I want spell checking and I want it for English. I deselect spell checking. Still the ****** program converts i to I! You have no idea how much that ****** off non English writers! I have an account on O365. I have settings I try to put right. What causes my settings to get screwed up all the time? The browser I happen to use? The…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base