Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

I found a bug...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yealink IP phone - lack of SpeedDial, lack of directory or teams contacts

The current desktop phones (I only have Yealink 56a) don't support personal outlook/teams contacts or a way to use speed dials on the display.

A phone without this function is useless in daily use, it should have the same functionality as the Windows or mobile version in terms of contact management, also having a central directory option to include multiple corporate directories (e.g. a repository in O365 to have phone books) would help

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Task in Planner doesn't move up when you press the up arrow, task disappears altogether Suggest ability to drag and drop where you want to p

Task in Planner doesn't move up when you press the up arrow, task disappears altogether
      Suggest ability to drag and drop where you want to position the task, as currently the up arrow to move a task doesn't work and just deletes the task altogether!

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Presence Interop Not working

We have Teams only users that are seeing presence issues with our SfBWithTeamsCollab users and Islands Mode users that are only using SfB or using SfB for chat/voice and Teams for collaboration.
        The presence issue only appears to be a problem for Teams users. Skype users are able to see the Teams user's presence. For the Teams only users, we just see a greyed out presence bubble.

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• I can't remove the MailChimp Connector

On the Windows 10 32-bit Teams app, under the Manage section in the Connector section for a channel, There are two instances configured (which can't be removed), but none under the My Accounts section.

When I try and remove it, it says:

:-(
          Something went wrong.
          Team id missing in url
          RequestId: ae512642-ea7d-4d8b-bf29-bd38970b7776
          Server: CWXP265MB0328
          Date: 6/27/2018 11:56:11 AM

Please tell me how I can resolve this.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Report an issue

When I want to report an issue from the iOS app, I am presented with ''No Mail Accounts". While that is true, as I have no accounts configured on the native mail app - I use Outlook for iOS, reporting through non-native app would be nice (as now I can't report on issues)

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• I cannot type on the remote machine on occasion

When I use the remote desktop and control another machine. I sometimes cannot type on the remote computer despite having control. I'm usually connecting to a mac users. Not sure if the bug is limited to mac connections or not.

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base