Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sorting by names in teams is not the same as in onenote

As a teacher we use teams and onenote together. When improving assignments, it is recommended that the alphabetical ranking in teams is the same as in onenote.

There is also a difference between De Witte and DeWitte.

Please uniformity please

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile teams not working

Android mobile app teams are not working its needs rebooting ans signin up before it will work. And it will only work for a day after that you need to reboot and sign In again for you to use the mobile app

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. THE NEW VERSION DOES NOT ALLOW THE USERS TO STREAM THE RECORDED MEETINGS. INSTEAD, WE ARE FORCED TO DOWNLOAD IN ORDER TO WATCH IT.

THE NEW UPDATED VERSION DOES NOT ALLOW THE USERS TO STREAM THE RECORDED MEETINGS. INSTEAD, WE ARE FORCED TO DOWNLOAD IN ORDER TO WATCH IT. Our whole university uses Teams but we are having a really tough time, because not everyone can download 3gb of a long meeting. ALLOW US TO STREAM THE RECORDED MEETINGS ONCE AGAIN!!!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Universal Acceptance

Please consider fixing the Universal Acceptance issue in TEAMS. Registering to TEAMS with NewgTLD email addresses is not possible at this moment even in ASCII and with three characters in the Top Level Domain.

Here is the screenshot of the error. You may find the resources helpful on www.uasg.tech when fixing this issue.

We look forward to hearing from you about the progress of your Universal Acceptance effort on this issue.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Teams crash during calls with camera

During group calls, if I'm using my camera, Teams crashes :
    First, my video freezes in the other users screens, and my screen freezes also, but sound continues working.
    Then the sound also stops. At this point, buttons do not function anymore, I cannot close the applicationor end my call. Sometimes, even with the task manager, the application takes time to close, and if I reopen it too quickly, it still bugs afterwards, no button answer, no video, etc...

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enable back the full screen functionality of shared screen

Screen sharing now opens in new window so the content visible in shared screen appears smaller as compared to when we were to view it in full screen

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. For me it's imposible to watch any of the videos that my teacher have recorded

For me it's imposible to watch any of the videos that my teacher have recorded. In addition, i cannot watch videos of my classmates. Not In the mobile app neither in the computer.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Unable to clear conversation

Unable to delete the messages which are already sent. And unable to clear the conversations. This makes us to do the same mistake which is done earlier.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Use the standard text sizes in iOS

I use the small font size in my device settings, but I have never seen text as small as in Teams for iOS.

Please use standard text sizes throughout the app. This will mean that the text size that your users see will be the size they expect to see, rather than whatever makes it easier to design overly complex UI with.

I understand this will be a large rewrite, that’s okay, the sooner you do this, the better.

Please refer to the Human Interface Guidelines provided by Apple: https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/ios/visual-design/typography/

Microsoft also has some advice on the importance of text…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. recent updated settings disappeared

Updated changes in version 1.3.00.21759. The recent changes have disappeared. Reverting back to the center screen meeting bar placement as well as the settings menu. The new meeting experience setting disappeared. This has only happened to a few of our users, anyone else experiencing this?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Restricted replies via mobile app

Via the mobile app it has restricted my replies. No one else is having this issue. When i log on via the computer it works fine.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Teams does not contain approriate lang-tags

If I have VoiceOver for Mac set to Norwegian as I usually do but my operating system to English then teams is displayed in English. However VoiceOver tries to read the English strings using a Norwegian voice, it can be very difficult to understand what the voice says when the computer trying to read English words in a Norwegian voice

Most of my chat conversation is in Norwegian, but not all. As such Microsoft Teams needs to have all content in Teams written by Microsoft inside an appropriate lang tag. Users, especially users of screen readers, should be able to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Accessibility bug: No ability to control notifications for specific teams / all teams: a real problem for ADHD users

Give us control over notifications. Notifications from random teams should not appear the same as chat notifications and should be configurable. Ability to toggle notifications for individual teams on and off.

This is the single worst Microsoft application I use regarding control over notifications.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Error when trying to recreate "Deleted" channel

Firstly I don't see a way to rearrange the channels position within team. Like I can't move a desired channel up or down within the list of channels. So I tried to delete and recreate the channels in desired order. It deleted the channel but now it gives me error and wouldn't allow me to create channel with that name saying "Channel name is already taken". Technically that should not be the case because that channel was deleted and doesn't exist anymore ?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Headphones are not showing in settings even it is connected with notebook

Hi,

Sometimes Microsoft teams windows application not showing my Bluetooth headphones.
    1. I connected headphones with a computer.
    2. I try to change audio settings but my headphones are not showing in teams audio settings.

Currently for this issue. I am restarting my system, then it will show to change audio and mic.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. While presentations is disabled for attendees, they can still present their screen

While the presenter has disabled attendees to share their screen. They can still able to share their screen by minimizing teams window. While the sharing button is disabled in the full window it is not in a minimized small window.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Recorded videos not played

Recorded videos are not played fastly it takes much time to played even i have 25mbps speed wifi

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. End users are experiencing Teams authentication failures after updating local AD

Our company synchronizes on premise AD with AzureAD. End users are experiencing Teams authentication failures after updating local AD password. We have a workaround for this situation which includes clearing the user's windows credential manager, uninstalling Teams, deleting the user's Teams folder from user\appdata, then re-installing Teams. We need to improve the end user's experience. Please advise if a better solution exists.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Issue login

Hello.

I have experienced MS Teams login issue, using my email
    I have a 365 office license. I wanted to use the free TEAMS.
    I cannot login because of a configuration problem. I am the own administrator of my labtop. How to fix the problem of loging?

Please advise on the issue resolution.
    Thank you,
    Regards,

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sometimes when im trying to submit an assignment, I receive an error and it wont submit, and other times I dont receive any assignments at a

Other times I wouldn't be able to even receive an assignment even though other people in my online classes have them, and even when I do get an assignment it won't even let me click on said assignment to do the work in the first place.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base