Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Connect-MicrosoftTeams

I have an issue while connecting Microsoft teams with -AadAccessToken. Error details are provided below:

Is there any solution or alternative approach available in Microsoft-Teams Powershell Module to execute CS commands after making connection using Token.

Connect-MicrosoftTeams -AadAccessToken $token -AccountId $acctName

Account                    Environment Tenant                               TenantId

-------                    ----------- ------                               --------

<Email ID> AzureCloud  <Tenant Id> <Tenant Id>

PS C:\Users\ensar> Get-CsOnlineUser

Exception calling "GetSteppablePipeline" with "1" argument(s): "Exception calling "GetRemoteNewCsOnlineSession" with "1" argument(s): "Run either Connect-MicrosoftTeams or new-csonlinesession before running cmdlets.""

At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\MicrosoftTeams\2.0.0\net472\SfBORemotePowershellModule.psm1:9474 char:13

+             $steppablePipeline = $scriptCmd.GetSteppablePipeline($myI ...

+             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [], ParentContainsErrorRecordException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CmdletInvocationException

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Teams crash during calls with camera

During group calls, if I'm using my camera, Teams crashes :
    First, my video freezes in the other users screens, and my screen freezes also, but sound continues working.
    Then the sound also stops. At this point, buttons do not function anymore, I cannot close the applicationor end my call. Sometimes, even with the task manager, the application takes time to close, and if I reopen it too quickly, it still bugs afterwards, no button answer, no video, etc...

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sorting by names in teams is not the same as in onenote

As a teacher we use teams and onenote together. When improving assignments, it is recommended that the alphabetical ranking in teams is the same as in onenote.

There is also a difference between De Witte and DeWitte.

Please uniformity please

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mobile teams not working

Android mobile app teams are not working its needs rebooting ans signin up before it will work. And it will only work for a day after that you need to reboot and sign In again for you to use the mobile app

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Equalizer within Teams to amplify high tones for persons with bad hearing

Microsoft Teams appears to have programmed the audio output so that additional EQ software such as Boom3D or LogiTune has no effect; the sound is output unchanged despite the equalizer. According to Logitech Support, the cause is the implementation in MS Teams.

As a person with restricted hearing, I need a function to significantly amplify the high tone frequencies in my headset. Therefore, I propose that MS Teams implements an equalizer function (Windows, Android, iOS) that allows a strong adjustment of the sound quality.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. keyboard shortcuts for live reactions

The live reactions are great, but please please provide a keyboard shortcut to quickly share the reactions without needing to mouse over and selecting them.

It would make it so much easier and quicker to share these reactions.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. THE NEW VERSION DOES NOT ALLOW THE USERS TO STREAM THE RECORDED MEETINGS. INSTEAD, WE ARE FORCED TO DOWNLOAD IN ORDER TO WATCH IT.

THE NEW UPDATED VERSION DOES NOT ALLOW THE USERS TO STREAM THE RECORDED MEETINGS. INSTEAD, WE ARE FORCED TO DOWNLOAD IN ORDER TO WATCH IT. Our whole university uses Teams but we are having a really tough time, because not everyone can download 3gb of a long meeting. ALLOW US TO STREAM THE RECORDED MEETINGS ONCE AGAIN!!!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. no way to adjust audio independent of othrr applications

Teams has no volume control, independent of other applications. So if you want to adjust teams volume down, while leaving you tube volume high, u can't. Teams uses windows volume, which decrease all application volumes.

What kind of video program doesn't have its own volume control?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. On Mac, when switching between desktops to select teams app, it wouldn't be the active window.

On Mac, If I have teams app on a different desktop than the current one and when I do cmd+tab to select the teams app, it would take me to that desktop but Teams wouldn't be the active window. Further, I have to click with the mouse to make it the active window (or I have to cmd+tab to another app in the same desktop as teams and one more cmd+tab to teams to make it active).

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable back the full screen functionality of shared screen

Screen sharing now opens in new window so the content visible in shared screen appears smaller as compared to when we were to view it in full screen

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Universal Acceptance

Please consider fixing the Universal Acceptance issue in TEAMS. Registering to TEAMS with NewgTLD email addresses is not possible at this moment even in ASCII and with three characters in the Top Level Domain.

Here is the screenshot of the error. You may find the resources helpful on www.uasg.tech when fixing this issue.

We look forward to hearing from you about the progress of your Universal Acceptance effort on this issue.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. For me it's imposible to watch any of the videos that my teacher have recorded

For me it's imposible to watch any of the videos that my teacher have recorded. In addition, i cannot watch videos of my classmates. Not In the mobile app neither in the computer.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Phonak hearing aids do not work with Teams

I have a hearing impairment so I use a Phonak Audeo hearing aid connected by blutooth to the Window 10 PC. All audeo streams work EXCEPT Microsoft Teams. When is MS going to consider the handicapped public?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Phonak Paradise hearing aids

Please add Phonak Paradise as a certified device. it works with Zoom.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. CTRL+Left arrow wraps around when it gets to the beginning of the line

Starting in one of the recent releases (I currently have 1.3.0028779), the behavior of CTRL+Left arrow in the "type a new message" box has changed. Instead of stopping at the beginning of the field when it gets there like it used to, it now wraps around to the end of the field. This is unusual and annoying!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Can't Alt+Tab to Teams on Mac

On Mac, If I have teams app on a different desktop than the current one and when I do cmd+tab to select the teams app, it would take me to that desktop but teams app wouldn't be the active window and further I have to click with the mouse to make it the active window (or I have to cmd+tab to another app in the same desktop as teams and one more cmd+tab to teams to make it active) is painful.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. recent updated settings disappeared

Updated changes in version 1.3.00.21759. The recent changes have disappeared. Reverting back to the center screen meeting bar placement as well as the settings menu. The new meeting experience setting disappeared. This has only happened to a few of our users, anyone else experiencing this?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Unable to clear conversation

Unable to delete the messages which are already sent. And unable to clear the conversations. This makes us to do the same mistake which is done earlier.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Invalid Date showing in Teams Admin center AA Holiday list.

Date format showing in AA Holiday list is flashed in DD/MM/YY format while the correct data is in format of MM/DD/YY due to which the AA Holiday list with Date more than 12+ shows as invalid Date

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hidden Control Bar won't Unhide

I noticed just recently that now when I am in a meeting and presenting my screen, and wanting to stop presenting that I can't access the auto-hidden control bar like I use to. I will hover my mouse at the top of my presenting screen and it just won't pop up. It will act like it's about to display but doesn't. It's very frustrating. So instead I have to locate the teams meeting window, pull that up, and use that screens button to stop sharing instead of using my auto-hidden control bar on my presenting screen.
    Note that my presenting…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base