Teams is keeps crashing literally every time I open & some times in meetings
Please make Microsoft Teams a less resource consuming application for 64 bit (Windows 10)
Teams version 1.4.00.8872 is VERY UNSTABLE!
* Crashes randomly taking the entire network and sometimes video driver with it - all apps lose connectivity and video driver restarts
* Editing really long meetings will crash Teams or result of some dang "oops something went wrong" error
* Trying to share can result in teams crashing
* Trying to join a meeting on a second device crashes teams
* Turning on audio when audio was not on previously crashes teams
Not all of these are 100%, they are intermittent and they are ANNOYING!
This is happening on all of my machines and does not seem to be related to a O365 install issue. All of the machines are Windows 10 64 bit but Windows 10 versions vary including 20H2 and 2004.
Was very stable until this last Teams update!
2004 seems slightly more stable than 20H2