PulseAudio input sink left open after end of call
Following the end of any call in the Linux desktop client version 1.3.00.16851 (64-bit), the PulseAudio input sink is left open.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start up client
2. Start up
pavucontrol PulseAudio mixer
3. Join call, call another user, or receive an incoming call
4. Check the "recording" tab in
pavucontrol. Observe that Teams has spawned an input sink with the name "Skype", receiving input from the computer's microphone
5. Hang up, leave the meeting, or have the other user leave the call
6. Note that the input sink with the name "Skype" is left running, receiving an audio signal
7. Quit Teams completely.
8. Observe that the input sink disappears now.