Attendance list downloads only for the person who starts the meeting
There is a problem with attendance list feature. The download link works only for the person who starts the meeting. It should work for the presenter / organizer of the meeting whether he/she started the meeting or not.
I mean to say that if some other person who is an attendee and not the presenter starts a recurring scheduled meeting (like a lecture or class) and the presenter/organizer joins later on, then the download attendance link does not work for him (the organizer).
Steps to reproduce:
* create a team with 2-3 "owner role" members and some "member role" members
* create a recurring scheduled meeting in Posts of General Channel or from Calendar
* set one owner as the presenter in Meeting Options
* make a team member (who is in attendee mode) to start the meeting
* make the presenter/organizer join later on
* Click on download attendance list link ( For me no list was downloaded, no message shown etc.)
Platform: Win 8
Browser: not used
Device type: Notebook / Laptop
Rather it would be better if download attendance is enabled for all "Owners" of a team even if they are not presenting and not for the "Members".