Incoming Webhooks are no longer working since 3rd of october. We were receiving them just fine until then. Setting up new webhooks also does not resolve the problem. New icons uploaded for these webhooks appear as broken images in the windows desktop client.
Matthew Yauch commented
I'm having the same issue, though it was slightly earlier. My last known working date was 9/26. The next week on 10/2 my script was attempting to send notifications and they did not work. I have enterprise accounts both for work and for home, and this was occurring on my NOC team in my work tenant.
I tried deleting the webhook and creating a new one on the original Team. This did not work, and gave the exact same results as the original webhook. The API call gives a success result, even though no message is ever posted.
I tested using my personal tenant and had no issues setting up a webhook and receiving messages.
I then tested using my work tenant with a different Team than the original webhook, and that also works.
The issue appears to be tied to the original Team itself.
Edit: Doh! I was having trouble getting to connectors at all this morning (gave 503 server unavailable).
This finally went away, and I just tested a webhook again on my original Team and it works now. Wonder what that was...
Edit2: Aaaaand it's broken again.