[BUG] GIFs stop playing in wiki
- Open up your Microsoft Teams app
- Navigate to the Wiki (good luck finding it)
- Create a new page
- Add an image from your computer
- Select any gif file you might have downloaded (I attached one in case you haven't)
- Look at your gif playing nicely
- Happily navigate out of the Wiki page
- Go back to amend something
your GIF is not playing anymore... it's now just the first frame of the uploaded GIF...
It should be playing as when uploaded so that everyone can benefit from it.
This is still an issue.