I found a bug...

No Join Button For Meeting Organizers

The organizers don't get a Join button on the meetings that are set up through the Outlook application.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rachel Zuleta shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I came across same situation. I have created meeting room for my team few weeks ago. Everything works perfect like 2 week, than some members of my development team began to have problems with joining the meeting (reoccurring one established via Outlook), as the join button was missing for them. Then, I needed to record the meeting (I have the rights to do so) - it was yesterday - until this event, I was able to joint the pinned meeting via Join button. The recording was started, everything seemed OK, I properly stopped the recording and then it happened. I lost the possibility to write to the room's chat, I have no idea if members who can still use join button can see the recording because I see nothing. It is absolutely horrible situation for me as a Scrum master.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.