I found a bug...

Teams channels with webhook integration

I have a teams channel with integration setup. I have automatic scripts that run on diff servers that all dump status \ results into a teams channel.

What I am seeing with my channel is that it doesnt always seem to auto update. And I dont see any logs of the activity in teams either. I have to relaunch the app in order to get them to appear, and I am not notified at all via the toast messages when teams gets into this state. I obviously have the channel followed, so when things are working properly I see the updates.

The mobile app behaves similarly, there are large chunks of time where I will not receive push notifications on channel updates. Then all of a sudden ill get a deluge of them.

Not really sure what to make of that but seems like a bug to me, and a pretty annoying one at that.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.