Invited to Team > signed in > stuck in sign in loop (Want to switch to Microsoft? We might ask you to sign in again'
A partner at a different organization invited me to join a Team. I can't access the account--the issue:
1. Clicked invite to join Team created by partner
2. Signed in to Teams using my Office 365 Premium account (joined to my business domain)
3. The Team doesn’t display under the ‘Teams’ section
4. The notification next to my account name tells me I have six new alerts/messages (I also received six email alerts stating I’ve been tagged in a discussion in the Team I was invited to)
5. When I click on my account name, it show me an alternate account I didn't create called 'Microsoft (guest)'. The notifications are attached to this account, not my primary business account. T
- When I click on the 'Microsoft' account, I receive a pop up: “Want to switch to Microsoft? We might ask you to sign in again.”
When I click Yes, Teams refreshes, auto-signs me back in and loops back to the same alert (step 6). From then on, I’m stuck in the same loop.