Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Latest Teams update breaks Virtual Cameras - Microsoft Teams Version 1.3.00.18164

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.5 - Just prior to the update to 1.3.00.18164, Teams was able to utilize my OBS and Wirecast virtual cameras which I use all the time. Now Teams doesn't see them and yep, the permissions for screen recording, etc are all accounted for and I disabled and re-enabled the settings, as well as restarting the app(s), including Teams, etc. and the machine. Previously, I was able to choose the appropriate virtual camera. Now I only have access to the Mac's built-in webcam. Obviously, this is not ideal.

The version that did work for sure was 1.3.00.15561.

800 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

148 comments  ·  Client - Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Teams on iPad OS cannot open Office Files

Teams on IPad OS beta 13 cannot open most Microsoft Office files within the files section. It states that they are unsupported file types. Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents affected. OneNote seems to open though.

Any ideas?

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

29 comments  ·  Client - iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base