Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MS teams popups on android persists on the screen

MS teams popups on android persists on the screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Client - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Missed call/Voicemail notification

App keeps telling me there's a missed voicemail in the calls section. When I go there, there is no voicemail. This does remove the red dot for a time, but it does return. Also the drawer doesn't open correctly the first time, it like half opens, i have to close and then reopen it to even get to the voicemail area

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Notifications are stale.

When I get a new message on pc, it takes minutes for the phone notification to appear. And usually by that point I have already responded. Notification sticks around well after I've responded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why do I have to answer the poll I created?

As the meeting organizer, I created a couple of polls. When I launched the polls during the meeting, I am also required to submit a response. I do not want to do that. Perhaps prevent submission of poll answers from poll creators or provide an option for the creator to opt out. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A lot of burocracy

Teams is not user-friendly at all when compared to others meeting platforms! A lot of burocracy, specially the assignment process. By the way, the whole platform is highly complex. Looks like a chess master designed it for another being, not human, maybe for some kind of 20th century robot that miss a lot Windows3.1. Microsoft should change your name for Puzzlesoft, Micropuzzle, Puzzlehard, etc... something really hard to deal with it. If one is asking why my comment is in this section is cause Teams bugs my mind. Want an example? Look at this terrible box to write!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Teams iOS app breaks when off work network.

Teams breaks almost daily when I'm off the work network. Works fine at work, even for a little while when I'm at home but by the morning its broken and will not update. I will get the notifications but unable to see or respond to messages. As soon as i get back to work it starts working again. iPhone X, iOS 14.6, app version 3.8.1. Multiple iPhone users in the same org report similar issues.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client - iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Webinar start and end times

The start and end times on the user registration form are selected from drop-downs with only :00 and :30 options.

There needs to be a facility to edit these, so that custom times can be entered,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Removing person from a meeting bug

When you get added to a meeting by a person and later you get kicked out by another person, While getting removed the picture of the first person who added you to the meeting shows rather than the person who kicked you it’s a huge matter of privacy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Privacy/Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Even though the meeting has started i am unable to join it because it won’t show the option of joining

Different meeting on different channels occur at same time even though the meeting has started i couldn’t join the meeting because it won’t show the option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Teams meeting window larger than display width.

Whenever I join a Teams meeting, the window opens ~200 pixels wider than the display size. Version 1.4.00.11161 updated 6/14/21. I can see part of the red Leave button but I have to drag the edge to a smaller size and then drag the window into view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client - Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Teams as a video conferencing application that has the unique function of neither microphone nor speakers to work

Great job Microsoft, I find the sarcasm features you have added lately to Teams extremely disruptive & not positively.

Guess what your teams meeting application does not work in the web app as neither microphone nor speakers work, this is the same if you have Bluetooth headsets connected or headset & mic plugged into my Chromebook.

Yes, I can use the Android App, if I am OK to dial in every 45 minutes or so or refrain from doing anything else.

I know Chromebook sounds low tech, but his Pixelbook has and i7 processor 16GB of memory and 512GB HD…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. where the Team's Web-App does not properly allow to reply

Team's seems to have become the do all for everything, all this a little to fast. While great for file sharing and forum style stuff, it is basically unusable for collaboration.
    The newest trick you found to destroy my productivity is that your Web App when I click on reply, closes the reply field within milliseconds, the only why therefore to response to a threat is to click reply while at the same time type a random letter or more to keep the field open.

I find it interesting you try to play these games, as basically the web app…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I have been trying to change my profile photo for a few months now but it always stays the same

When ever i try to change my profile photo on Teams, it just changes back to the photo that it just was. I think this could be fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Translation issue when transferring to selected number in Active Directory

During call transfers, the Teams Desktop client has the ability to drop down and select the contact's external numbers (e.g. cellphones) as listed in Active Directory. This is great. However our numbers are in 10-digit format (North America). This has never been a problem in the Skype for Business days and for the most part, it's not an issue in Teams either. If you call that number (not transfer to) by dropping down the Call button and selecting it, it works. If you transfer a call by typing in a 10-digit number, it works as well. However, if you transfer…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client - Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Gallery Hiding control doesn't work

When on an MS Teams conference call, the Participants Gallery can't be turned off and takes up a lot of useful screen space.

However it looks like there is a function under the "..." controls at the top to turn on/off the Gallery (it's labelled "Gallery" in the drop-down), but it's always checked as "on" and can't be turned off (see attached graphic). This seems to be a Defect, but needs to be fixed in any case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Chat not updated while open

If someone sends me a message while the chat window is active but the app is in background. Then the message is not shown in the chat when app is opened.
    If I click on notification of incoming message that message sometimes shows up, but not previous messages received while app in background.
    If I go back and then into the chat again, all messages are shown.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Teams Live Events - Presenter video no longer at the top of the list.

When a presenter now turns on their camera feed in a TLE, they don't move automatically to the top of the list. They stay in the position they arrived. This is causing a delay as a producer to feed people into the broadcast, especially when you have a lot of people in the presenting team.

I'm having to scroll down 3 rows just to get to the CEO of my Exec briefing meeting and the delay looks like I have fallen asleep at the wheel. please can this be sorted asap!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Teams Live Events - Red Border around live Presenter disappeared

After the recent update, Presenters are unable to see the red border around their screens. In some cases, other presenters can see the red border around that presenters video.

To note: The producer can see the red border around the chosen presenters video stream as usual. Please advise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base