Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dial pad missing, Black screen in Teams calls

Hello, on our 'Poly Trio 8500' telephone system (Firmware version 7.0.3 installed, runing Microsot Teams) is the dial pad missing, so we can not dial a number to call someone in Microsoft Teams. On the same telephone system if we call someone for example intern with Microsoft Teams, sometimes the screen turns black and the telephone doesn't do anything anymore. So we have to restart the telephone. Please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. meeting continues even if every participant leaves

When organizer doesn't end the meeting before leaving, the meeting continues even if there is no participant left.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Teams as a video conferencing application that has the unique function of neither microphone nor speakers to work

Great job Microsoft, I find the sarcasm features you have added lately to Teams extremely disruptive & not positively.

Guess what your teams meeting application does not work in the web app as neither microphone nor speakers work, this is the same if you have Bluetooth headsets connected or headset & mic plugged into my Chromebook.

Yes, I can use the Android App, if I am OK to dial in every 45 minutes or so or refrain from doing anything else.

I know Chromebook sounds low tech, but his Pixelbook has and i7 processor 16GB of memory and 512GB HD…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. where the Team's Web-App does not properly allow to reply

Team's seems to have become the do all for everything, all this a little to fast. While great for file sharing and forum style stuff, it is basically unusable for collaboration.
    The newest trick you found to destroy my productivity is that your Web App when I click on reply, closes the reply field within milliseconds, the only why therefore to response to a threat is to click reply while at the same time type a random letter or more to keep the field open.

I find it interesting you try to play these games, as basically the web app…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Notification badges missing for for PWA Teams icon pinned to the taskbar

When pinned, the PWA version of Teams is missing notification badges i.e. a count to show the number of unread messages.

I've installed the PWA from the latest version of Edge browser 91.0.864.37, which already supports this feature, see: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2020/11/16/improving-notifications-badging-microsoft-edge/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. teams not working in firefox on linux

when i try to use the teams app in firefox (web app) its impossible to join any call - neither video nor audio works.
    this teams software is just... ****.

ubuntu 20.10, firefox 86.0+build3-0ubuntu0.20.10.1

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Screen sharing freezes for viewing participant

A Teams meeting started with two participants and one of the participants initiated a recording of the meeting.

A participant using the Windows Teams app started screen sharing.
    The other participant saw the screen sharing for a while but then it froze. The participant sharing their screen stopped sharing and started sharing again and everything was fine for a while, but then it froze for the observer again. This occurred several times during the meeting.
    There was no impact to the qulity of audio or for any of the video when screen sharing was not being used.

After the meeting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Getting signed out of Teams on web

Hi,

I am internal corp user and I was recently onboarded to <corpid>@microsoftsupport.com domain which is tied to my <corpid>@microsoft.com account. Now, I don't know exactly how that association works but both those accounts have different password and identity but obviously main corp account is what is used across core apps like Azure, Teams, Office etc. The other one is only used with Dynamics 365. I used teams' web client and I am seeing the below error at very high frequency everyday now. Not sure if it has anything to do with those two identities or there is some clear…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Web Client shows no incomming call notification if MSTeams tab is not in focus

Current behavior:
    When you switch your browser to another tab or application and forget to refocus on MSTeams tab, you will miss the incoming call notification. The ring can still be heard, but if the headphones are connected but not on your head you will still going to miss the call :/

Expected behavior:
    The incomming call notifcation is visible no matter my MSTeams tab focus state.

It is most annoying and discurages the use of MSTeams. The web client is the only client allowed in my organization’s network.

Please fix it!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What is ETA of fixing the bug that instead of channels I see {{::buttonText}}???

What is ETA of fixing the bug that instead of channels I see {{::buttonText}}?

This happens for more than 5 months already! Are you guys crazy, how one can not prioritise fixing of a critical bug?! Come on, Microsoft I know you have low quality of products, but that's beyond one can imagine!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Teams in Mac Safari 14.0.2 captures Cmd-` rather than passing to OS

In MacOS, Cmd-
    should be the keyboard shortcut to toggle between windows in the same application. When Teams is front in a Safari window, Cmd-
    results in bringing up the Find and App pop up window. Please don't do this.

(seeing weird formatting, the editor is interpreting ` to be a quote or something. See the title - this is in reference to holding down the Command key and the top left key on the keyboard with the tilde)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Teams cannot see all my cameras

No idea if this is true on the desktop client, corporate security has denied us the right to use it except on corporate machines.

I have two webcams. A windows Hello camera, combined with a full HD visible light camera, and a lower res webcam.

The camera app in W10 allows me to use either camera. The web version of teams only acknowledges the lower res one.

What is truly weird about this is that for a few weeks last summer I could select either in teams. the capability suddenly appeared - and a few weeks later disappeared again.

Anyroad,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Teams on the web does not display all participants video feed. It only shows a spotlighted feed and your own video.

Teams on the web does not display all participants video feed during a teams meeting. It only shows a spotlighted feed and your own video. You cannot see all video feeds together.

I have reproduced this on multiple tenants and the behavior is the same

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Teams Web app does NOT show other participants' video - SHOWSTOPPER BUG preventing us from using Teams to talk to clients!

There is a showstopper bug/severely lacking feature in the Teams Web client. Namely, when 3 or more people add video to a Teams meeting, people using the Teams Web client DO NOT SEE VIDEO FEED FROM ALL OTHER PEOPLE TRANSMITTING VIDEO!

Instead of that they only see a SINGLE video feed either chosen randomly or coming from the person actively speaking (besides their own video in the corner).

This makes it impossible to hold any serious meetings with people outside of your organization (who most often use a Web link and a client), i.e. CLIENT REPRESENTATIVES IF YOU HAVE MORE…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I found a bug on filter button on teams admin center.

When i try to filter those user who not applied specific policy, then i get error no result found. even my database contain such kind of users list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base