Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. call agent list

When using Teams for Call Queue and selecting Serial Routing, you cannot rearrange the Agent Call List order, and it will always call the admin first if they are a member of the queue (confirmed by MS Support).

The reason for using Teams (instead of Users or Groups) is to enable the Teams application interface (dial pad, wiki, call history, etc.)

Within the application, it allows this configuration to be made, documentation does not state that it is not supported, and again the embedded help states the following when selecting “Serial routing” after selecting Teams "When serial routing is used,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams & Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MS Teams "Share" Button Defect

The “Share” button intermittently disappeared under MS Team > Calendar > meeting > File > “Share” button. The button intermittent disappearance happens most often to meeting attendees. The meeting organizers always has “Share” button displayed.

This happens to multiple users and I could validate this on my MS Teams account also. One of the users reported that he noticed the “Share” button disappearance after microsoft multi factor authentication activation, but I cannot validate this because I did not use this button before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. MS Teams "Share" Button Defect

The “Share” button intermittently disappeared under MS Team > Calendar > meeting > File > “Share” button. The button intermittent disappearance happens most often to meeting attendees. The meeting organizers always has “Share” button displayed. This happens on the Teams app and Teams web as well.

This happens to multiple users and I could validate this on my MS Teams account also. One of the users reported that he noticed the “Share” button disappearance after microsoft multi factor authentication activation, but I cannot validate this because I did not use this button before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. MS Teams "Share" Button Defect

The “Share” button intermittently disappeared under MS Team > Calendar > meeting > File > “Share” button. The button intermittent disappearance happens most often to meeting attendees. The meeting organizers always has “Share” button displayed. This happens on the Teams app and Teams web as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Migrate To New Phone With SSO Requires Re-Installation

This is probably a hard one to recreate, but I just went from iPhone 8 to iPhone 12 Pro and my data migrated mostly seamlessly from device to device via the iCloud. Most apps require re-authorization after migration to reconnect to accounts. Microsoft Teams I would expect to be no different, however it seemed to be stuck in some sort of 2FA prompting loop. I didn't take screenshots so I have nothing to share on what prompts were provided.

When I launched the Teams application I could see I was a member of 2x organizations. I wasn't able to switch…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There isn't possibility to leave from a Team

Give the possibility to leave from a Team

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Shifts does not work on huawei phones

Shifts does not work on huawei phones. Rubbish as work is moving to shifts and I can't afford a different phone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. general channel meeting cannot be deleted

Our General channel has meetings that were scheduled through it. We'd like to be able to remove them from the channel - users scheduled on the wrong channel, used for testing upon initial set up, etc... but they cannot be deleted from the General Channel. I have full deletion rights to everything yet Delete is not an option anywhere. Users have deleted/cancelled these meetings from their calendar yet the meeting still remains.

It would be nice to be able to clean this up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Private channel calendar should not send an email invite to all members if they are not listed as attendees

The idea of a channel calendar is great but the current implementation is infuriating!
    When an event is created in a Channel calendar, there must be an option to select attendees. If it is left blank, noone should be invited.
    In the current implementation, EVERYONE gets an email invite.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Autocorrect suggests offensive word

When you mistype the word 'Liike' into Teams chat the autocorrect suggest the word 'kike'

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Creating a team using an existing template doesn't work for "larger" teams

Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a team in MS Teams. I click on JOIN/CREATE a team, CLASS, then I click on the option to create a team using an existing team as a template. I choose the existing team, I click on Apps, Members and Settings (I check all the boxes), I change the name of the new team and then finally click CREATE. I get an error message that there is something wrong, try later. I have tried numerous times from different computers. I have tried unchecking some of the boxes (Members or Apps or both). I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Teams Desktop: Menu of each team group disappears, comes back after restarting Team application

In the Desktop client the menu "Beiträge Dateien Wiki +" of some teams disappears.
    However it does come back when you restart the Teams application.
    This occurs with the latest version randomly several times a day. I haven't noticed this behavior with previous versions.
    Please have a look at the screenshots for further explanation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get-Team -DisplayName and -MailNickName do not accept non-URL characters

The -DisplayName and -MailNickname parameters for Get-team do not accept non-URL characters (such as &); instead they throw the below error:

Get-Team -DisplayName 'String containing an & in it'
    will result in:
    Get-Team : Error occurred while executing
    Code: BadRequest
    Message: There is an unterminated string literal at position 35 in '"displayName:String containing an '.

When converting the -Displayname of-MailNickName string using [System.Web.HttpUtility]::UrlEncode() this error is resolved, and the search results in the correct output.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Microsoft 365 Group Teams not showing in Teams Admin Center

To reproduce the fault:
    - Create a Microsoft 365 Group in Azure Active Directory with Role assignability enabled.
    - Add yourself as an owner of said group.
    - Open Teams and click Create Team
    - Select to create team from existing Group.
    - Select the group you created in the first step.

You will not be able to view or manage the Team from the Teams Admin Center. It just won't show up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. all commands relate to Teamschannel removed from module 2.5.0

In MicrosoftTeams module 2.5.0, all cmdlets relate to Teams channel disappear, why? why microsoft decided to remove these commands in teh latest module?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Issue when clicking on " Meet Now" button in a channel chat window.

When clicking on the 'Meet Now' option directly from the chat window dialogue box, the meeting set up UI opens for a brief moment and then the user is notified with " This meeting is no longer available" when the meeting is started. However, this function works as expected from the 'Meet Now' option available near channel settings cog icon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)