Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Client - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Layout of the app makes it impossible to use on the screen size of my phone

I'm using a Galaxy Fold 3. Note that I did not have this problem when I was using the first generation Galaxy Fold. This screen is slightly wider.

1. When viewing a message in a Team, the screen splits between so that only a small portion of the right side is used to display the message. It's impossible to read any content that has slightly wider such as a screen image. There is no way to scroll horizontally. There is no way to open that particular message full screen. There is no way to collapse the left side navigation pane. It's…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Client - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. using MS Teams with Samsung DeX

I am unable to maximize the Teams application window when using MS Teams app in Samsung Note 8 and Samsung Dex, which enables using large external monitor and computer-like desktop

Alternative usage with Teams browser access is also not possible: Android Chrome app in Samsung Note 8 is not a supported browser for Teams browser access.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. using MS Teams with Samsung DeX (no bug but poor support)

I am unable to maximize the Teams application window when using MS Teams app in Samsung Note 8 and Samsung Dex, which enables using large external monitor and computer-like desktop

Alternative usage with Teams browser access is also not possible: Android Chrome app in Samsung Note 8 is not a supported browser for Teams browser access.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. using MS Teams with Samsung DeX (no bug but poor support)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. using MS Teams with Samsung DeX (no bug but poor support)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. teams tab shows wrong tab url

HI,
    I have created one Microsoft teams custom app where i am using 6 tabs for the navigations. When I check those tabs in android mobile it redirects me to first tab, this is only happening for the tabs under more+.

Please advice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A tela fica ligando e desligando apenas no teams

Toda vez que eu entro numa vídeo chamada pelo teams a tela fica ligando e desligando tipo numa hora da pra ver o professor aí 5 segundos depois a tela fica preta pra 5 segundos depois a imagem do professor voltar e fica nessa a vídeo chamada inteira.Eu tenho certeza que isso não é problema do meu celular e sim do aplicativo porque isso nunca aconteceu nem no meet nem no zoom é sempre a mesma merda no teams não aguento mais espero que minha escola troque de app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. getUserMedia() function not working on Microsoft teams android app

HI,
    I have created one Microsoft teams custom app where I have video conferencing feature.
    I am facing one issue when I rendered my app in MS teams android app. The getUserMedia() function are not working. It says Not allowed error : permission denied.

it works fine in iOS app and teams desktop app. I checked in mobile app settings and allowed permission for both camera and microphone but still getting same issue.

Here is my code.

navigator
    .mediaDevices
    .getUserMedia({ video: true, audio: true })
    .then(stream => {
    alert('done');
    })
    .catch(e => {
    alert('error:' +e);
    });

Any Idea,

Thanks,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unable to modify the status or Profole picture through Android mobile application

Though notification access is enabled, we are not able to change any of the existing status. And availablity of Out of office enable and disable option will be great option as most of the employees will be on break for gym or for commitments during work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can't unlock phone when on teams meeting

If I join a teams call and then turn off my screen (or let the screen time out), upon waking up the phone again the teams app doesn't release control of the screen. This prevents the lock screen from showing and thus makes it impossible to unlock the phone. Incidentally, this also disables the on-screen controls for the call (mute/unmute, hang up), leaving only the controls in the notification menu.

Android 11 Enterprise, with Mobile Iron installed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Notification

Teams not loading when pressing on an Android notification. When I get a notification and press it to open the chat the app opens but the chat never loads. I have to back out and then go back in for it to load

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I continue to receive messages after a Microsoft account is disabled

I changed my employer 2 days ago and my Microsoft account was deactivated.
    After deactivating the account, my mobile device automatically logged out of my outlook and team account.
    When I open the mobile application Teams - wants to enter a username and password, ie. I haven't signed in to my account, but I continue to receive messages from my old account's chats in the pop-ups.
    I am no longer an employee of the company, I can follow the chats through the pop-up messages that come out. Through these pop-up messages I have access to company secrets and in general…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Account disappeared after MFA required to sign in again. Not showing as an account waiting for for password

MFA require every 30 days to sign in. The account disappeared from the app when not directly enter the password.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Send Message arrow button does not work when trying to send a reply while device in landscape

The arrow to send a message while replying (replying only) to a conversation does not work when my device is in landscape. It won't send my message even if I press it with my finger, my pen ( I have a Samsung Tab S7 it came with a pen ), or if i try to click on it with a mouse while in landscape. I have also tried pressing enter on the keyboard (virtual and bluetooth) and it does not send the message I have written. ONLY WHEN I SWITCH BACK TO PORTRAIT ORIENTATION DOES IT ALLOW ME TO SEND…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Application is not performing well in Android devices

I have been using team for awhile, since my collage decided to continue teaching from this application. From the day of downloading, after end of meeting the app frequently access my device microphone without reason. The animation are so poor for Android it lags my device. Connecting microphone in middle of meeting gets issue. There are many more of bugs for Android please I request you to react as quickly as possible.😭🙏

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mobile app keeps loading after password change from web

I changed my password from laptop for Microsoft account, but in mobile Android app it keeps loading and won't show options to signin again with new password.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 49 50
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base