Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Joining a cross-tenant video call stopped working recently

Until recently I was able to start a Teams meeting that I'd created in my Outlook calendar (same email account as primary tenant) while my Teams desktop app was logged in to another tenant as a Guest. I did this as I need to share my screen with the meeting participants of the Team that I am a Guest of.

Recently (not sure when - say 2 weeks ago) I can no longer do this.

Now when I click Join, it says "When the meeting starts, we'll let people know you're waiting", but the others who join the meeting don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. meeting attendance reports no longer available?

Where did the meeting attendance reports go? There one day and gone the next! Apparently this will be fixed by the END OF THE FIRST QUARTER 2022?!?!?!?!?! Whaaat???? Just turn it back on!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When logging in to MS teams from my android phone MI 10i , it disconnects in between.

When logging in to MS teams from my android phone MI 10i , it disconnects in between. Then we have to login again n transfer to existing session. Every time is happening. Pls resolve ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. the presenter button show up for the attendees but it does not work

The presenter button shows up for the attendees but it does not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ms bookings meeting removed from chat

I have users scheduling meetings with me using MS Bookings. Once the meeting has concluded, Teams removes all users aside from the one person it was booked with from the chat. I have to manually add folks back in so they can access the chat, meeting notes or recordings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Cannot minimize or move settings menu bar which is covering slides

While participating in a live meeting today, I have been unable to remove, minimize, or simply move this intrusive menu bar which is covering the slide show. Persists in full screen as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cannot minimize or move settings menu bar which is covering slides

While participating in a live meeting today, I have been unable to remove, minimize, or simply move this intrusive menu bar which is covering the slide show. Persists in full screen as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There is an indirect way to change status to in a call or presenting

Microsoft Teams is not giving any direct option to set status to in a call or presenting. But I have found a bug, in outlook if we create new meeting and select teams meeting, we will get a teams meeting link. If we click that link our status will change to in a call and then if we share screen it will change to presenting. Using this way we can change our status to in a call or presenting without involving anyone else.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Teams Call-In Switchboard will not accept meeting id

We have been using teams for over a year and suddenly this morning people cannot call in to the meetings. The switch board at 501301 0833 will not accept the meeting ID# and acts like it is not taking the number as input at all. It will not even register #1 for English or #2 for Espano.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mute button on Logitech headset not controlling the Teams mute function

Mute button on my Logitech is not controlling the Teams mute function. This is for both wireless and wired headset.

To reproduce:
    1. Join a Teams call with the Headset set as the Microphone and Speaker.
    2. Press the Mute button on the Headset.
    3. Note that the Teams mute function does not activate

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remove the cancelled items from the calender

Remove the cancelled meetings from the calender. It is very annoying to remove one by one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remove the cancelled items from the calender

Remove the cancelled meetings from the calender. It is very annoying to remove one by one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. No attendance reports for recorded meetings

Meetings that are being recorded do not generate attendance reports for me. Meetings with no recording generate attendance reports as expected.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Unable to resolve multiple email address comma / semicolon separated, when forwarding meeting requests.

Unable to resolve multiple email address comma / semicolon separated, when forwarding meeting requests. Please make this feature available as its a pain to add each email recipient individually. I have a list of meeting recipients that i need to be able to forward the meeting invite by just copy pasting their emails (comma separated) in the forward email textbox.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Teams Meeting invite is not showing title

From Past few weeks, we are facing an issue with meeting invite. It is not showing the title.Meeting would be shown as ( no title)

When we send a meeting invite from Microsoft teams calendar. Then it is showing as (no title). This is causing trouble to track the chat we did during meeting. Since all the meetings are with (no title)

This is working fine when meeting is sent from outlook calendar.
    Could someone from the team look into this and solve it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Recording Failed on Scheduled Channel Meeting with Auto-Record when Recording was Triggered by non-member of the Team

Scenario: A recurring meeting is scheduled against an MS Team's Channel with Meeting Options set to Auto-Record. When a non-member of the team starts the meeting it triggers the automatic recording. When the meeting ends, the recording fails to upload.

It seems that the logic governing where the recording gets stored depends on who 'started' the recording. If the user who triggered the recording is a member of the MS Team, it gets stored in the 'Recordings' directory for the channel's 'Files' repository.

If the user is not a team member (ex. a guest that is external to the Org…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Intermittent Bug: Cannot Leave Meeting via MTR device

Intermittently we are seeing Polycom Touch (MTR) devices unable to leave a meeting. The system is still responsive but if you click leave meeting nothing happens. You can ctrl+alt+del and switch user so the underlying OS does not appear to be having an issue. A system restart or force quit is required before functionality returns to the MTR application.

This appears to have been introduced in the latest MTR update (4.9.12.0) as we have only started seeing this issue on units that have updated to the newest version. I have been unable to reproduce this as it does not occur…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Members of team get notification for each added calendar event and there is no possibility to switch off calendar notifications in general

People should not get notifications because it would be overwhelming and check actively instead which new events are there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base