Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Teams Live Events don't respect daylight savings time

When scheduling a Teams Live Event from within the Teams client, the default time zone I get is GMT (UTC+0).

However, we are currently in British Summer Time (UTC+1) due to daylight savings.

But if I change it to UTC+1, the Live Event is scheduled an hour out in my calendar. So I leave it as UTC+0 and the event gets scheduled for UTC+1

While this seems to be fine for others in the same time zone, who arrived at the correct time, people in other time zones seem to arrive an hour early and give up on the event…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Date and time in More actions > Meeting Info

After scheduling a meeting, the date in More Actions -->Meeting Info is displaying incorrectly.
    The date appears to be the date the meeting was scheduled.

This is NOT a time-zone issue and the date and time displaying is the scheduled date and time.

Steps to recreate:
    1. Schedule a Teams meeting in Outlook (or Teams).
    2. Open the scheduled meeting.
    3. Click More Actions --> More Info.
    4. The date will display as the scheduled date and time NOT the actual date of the meeting. (Screenshot #4-Snag_56ae10.png is what is expected)

Screenshot #1 (Snag51422f.png) is the More Actions--> Meeting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Attendance reports don't include attendees email addresses

The registration report includes registrants' email address, but the attendance report after the meeting/webinar omits the email addresses. The data exists and should be included in the attendance reports; it is important data for tracking attendance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. download full attendee report

For large meetings over 300+ attendees, currently only a partial list can be downloaded by the organizer. We need users to have the ability to download the FULL attendee report during and after a meeting. Prior to the large meeting improvement, even smaller meetings under 300 attendees listed ALL attendees, now it's just another half-baked feature.

As IT admins, it's a poor use of time to dedicate an FTE to download the full attendee list from the TAC. Not sure if this is a bug or the actual design since the MS article did mention only a partial list can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Calendar events are sent with "low priority" importance

When I send a meeting invite from Teams Calendar to my colleagues, they find the invitation marked with a "Low priority" importance. There's no option to change this on the event editor, and sometimes my invites are very important so this is misleading.

When I send an invite from Outlook Calendar, I don't have this problem. I tested with a colleague who reproduced the same issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 Presenters instead of 1?

why it is showing 2 presenters even if there is only 1.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. No camera background function on chromebook

Chromebook needs camera setting like windows based

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I can no longer change new meeting options even though I'm the organizer

Recently, I've noticed I can no longer change meeting options for new meetings created via the Teams interface even though I'm the organizer. Every time I click to view options, it tells me "only organizers can make changes" despite the fact that I'm authenticating with the same account I've used to create the meeting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Microsoft Teams recordings across tenants

When starting or hosting a meeting in our tenant which is set to No recording and all invitees are notified that meeting is not being recorded, but one of the invites is from a tenant that has by default in policy to automatically record all meetings, then the meeting is recorded regardless of the hosting tenants policy.

This particular tenant that is able to record has the manual record button deactivated but teh automatic record policy still kicks in.

A very urgent fix is required for this as it creates a GDPR issue. If we say our meeting hosted by…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Showing 2 presenter by default

From the last week i can see 2 presenters in my participants list however i have selected only me as presenter from the meeting options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In a teams meeting the 3 dots option menu is long and can cut off some of the options at the bottom

During a meeting in MS teams the 3 dots options menu is to long, users that have the scaling for text, apps and other items above 100% sometimes have the bottom options cut off. If we change the zoom we can see them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. canceled meetings still elicit notifications from teams

You still get 15 min, 5 min, join now notifications when meeting has been canceled and even no longer shows on teams calendar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Teams meeting Speaker option bug

Whenever we join in any meeting on teams by default the sound is on voice call option rather than speaker mode. I found this bug that by default make it speaker so we don't need to change manually from call to speaker.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unable to set meeting options for a webinar

Hi.

I've been setting up a few webinars and wanted to edit them after to change the meeting options.

The meeting options button is active but it will not allow me to save my changes once I have made them.

The save button is greyed out.

All I wanted to do was change the lobby settings. It would be really helpful to have that working.

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG: Teams calendar highlights the next day event as well

BUG: Teams calendar highlights the next day event as well.
    Scenario:
    Current day event is going on. In the calendar ideally only the current day event should be highlighted. But it highlights the next day event as well if the event is scheduled for the same time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. meeting

Hi Team,

I am unable to scheduled below meeting dates in one time, Plz help to fix this issue as soon as possible.

1. Monday 5 Jul 2021 : 11.00 am
    2. Monday 12 Jul 2021 : 11.00 am
    3. Wednesday 21 Jul 2021 : 11.00 am
    4. Monday 26 Jul 2021 : 11.00 am
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cannot connect to Microsoft Teams meeting add-on for Google Workspace

I cannot connect to the Microsoft Teams meeting add-on for Google Workspace as of morning on 29/06/21 (BST). Upon attemted login though the add on, it fails. This seems to be an issue for multiple users as can be seen on the google marketplace listing for the add on. I have checked within the admin area of the azure portal and it does not seem to exist as an application within here. Could this be the issue that it has been removed from here? We use this application to add all VC meetings across our company so need it fixed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base