Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spotlight showing initials instead of video of person on spotlight

In meetings, when in gallery view, everyone is visible as they have cameras on. When one person is put into the spotlight, suddenly we can see only his/her initials, not the video.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Microsoft teams or really slow even if there's a strong internet connection

Microsoft teams is really slow especially in some meetings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. More Actions Menu Bug

When in a meeting using the newer meetings experience, when you click the "more actions" triple dot menu, if you click it again it will not disappear. All other menu options in meetings controls are "on/off" type buttons except this one. You have to click somewhere in the meeting window for it to go away. Please update this behavior so that if you click the triple dot menu icon again while the menu is open, that it closes. Seems like a bug.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. meetings created in Teams for a channel dissapearing from teams and outlook.

I have created multiple meetings using the calandar function in Teams, (rather than Outlook). I have included an channel on 1, and just listed individuals on another. After saving the meeting, the Channel shows I made a meeting in the Chat tab, and the meeting showed up on my Teams calandar but was 1/2 colored with an active recycle /dsaving icon. After 10 min. The meeting was gone from the calandar and never appeared in outlook.

Previous to this. I have made 2 meetings. One for a monday and one for tuesday. I used the same process for both in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I found bug in calendar

need more improvement in calendar for students.
    We need a 100 % right calendar i can't show my calendar I found blank in calendar. So as soon as possible destroy this bug.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. [bug] Meetings not added to calendar when a email transfer(without keeping copy) is set up

Hi,

I was facing the issue that no new meetings can be added or seen(meeting I'm invited in) I tried to understand why and find the cause.

After several tests it looks like the issue came from my settings in my outlook account where I added a transfer (WITHOUT keeping a copy of emails). After removing the tranfer or keeping a copy in outlook the problem disappear.

It's a real issue (to keep a copy in outlook) because I never go to outlook and the box will fill and be full after some time. (my company only use Teams and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. inconsistent meeting experience since 20H2 windows update

The Admin center needs to show version of teams installed. We have at least 3 different versions of Teams installed and none are the current client 1.3.00.32283.

All our users are in one tenant and we should be able to get all to same version based on OS. This should be part of the Admin Center as well. Very difficult to support multiple versions or resolve issues when staff are on differnet versions within the tenant.

Issues surfaced after Windows 10 updated to 20H2 whcih resulted in numerous calls from users regarding Teams and Audio issues. This included locking up…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. During lessons, MS teams automatically closes by itself then I will have to open it again and join the meeting.

It closes by itself whenever I am in a meeting, then I would have to open MS Teams again then join the said meeting. This is becoming frustrating because it happens in the middle of class discussions. I hope this will be resolve immediately

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ellipsis

In a meeting organizer cannot mute or unmute participants because of the ellipsis option opening over mute button. This happens in the Desktop and Web versions. I have attached a word document outlining the issue. Please review quickly and resolve this problem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hand raise feature disappeared on android app

I was in a meeting with 27 people on the
    Android app and noticed that the hand raise feature was missing (see picture). I've used it several times before but now it's gone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Invitees on Teams meeting don’t receive a link when sent from outlook

I am sending invites from outlook and selecting 'Teams Meeting' however the recipients don't see a link or any information relating to teams in the meeting.

I have the 'Join' link in my calendar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Scheduled meetings do not appear on Windows app, but do on iPhone

For the same account, scheduled meetings do not appear in the windows app, but do on the iPhone app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Cant see meetings in calander

When I open calander it shows that We can't get your meetings please check back in a bit. And when I open the app later it shows the same. Please fix this issue

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sometimes the recording won't play.

Whenever the recording is finished and I click them, they won't play and sometimes it plays but other times it just says recording saving into stream.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. outlook does not create a link for Teams meeting for the participants to join the call

Outlook365 calendar does not create a link for scheduled Teams meeting for the participants to join the the meeting. There is also no like showing
    when I create a Teams meeting in the Teams Schedule
    a Meeting. The meeting shows up in both calendars but no purple hyperlink is added to either of the Office 365 calendars. I am using the same Office 365 account for both Outlook and Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base