Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Gallery Hiding control doesn't work

When on an MS Teams conference call, the Participants Gallery can't be turned off and takes up a lot of useful screen space.

However it looks like there is a function under the "..." controls at the top to turn on/off the Gallery (it's labelled "Gallery" in the drop-down), but it's always checked as "on" and can't be turned off (see attached graphic). This seems to be a Defect, but needs to be fixed in any case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The mic unmites automatically while I'm in a meeting

Please make sure that the mic doesn't get unmute automatically. It's embarrassing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. calls notifications should respect iOS Do Not Dostueb

Calls ring through in the middle of the night ignoring iOS do not disturb. As a Teams user only for work, are you &)!!-$&@: kidding me. No. Unacceptable.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Camera automatically switching on

After i pick up a call in my phone's Microsoft teams app, When I open the desktop teams, it shows a message "You are in call with XYZ in another device, want to join on this one? ",If I click on join then my camera will automatically switch on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Calls ring on mobile but aren't visible

Mobile will ring like a call is coming into Teams, but by the time you enter your credentials to re-authenticate, the dialogue disappears though the call continues to ring but can't be answered and doesn't show in the call history.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. linux version as to 21/06/09 wants exclusive use of microphone and webcam on linux

Teams for linux that it seem based on chromium core cannot use correctly v4l devices and also pulseaudio devices so it need the exclusive control of devices and cannot use them if are used by other applications/desktop environment. It need a more radical redesign

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When iPhone power status changes, active teams call drops

This is when power drops to 20% and iPhone goes into power saving mode or when it reaches 80% and exits power saving mode. Either way, the call drops. Seems fully reproducible, every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Teams does not support any good noise canceling headsets other than Bose 700

Teams needs to support headsets with good noise canceling like Sony WH-1000MX4, Apple AirPods Pro and Apple AirPods Max

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Treat bugs as bugs and feature requests as feature requests

Hi! I'm a customer. I paid for things, but mishap happens and sometimes things break. If you view bugfixes as ideas it sounds like a product with zero guarantee.

I'm trying to run a business. The more my purchases break, the more I have to compensate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adjust your view in a Teams meeting

as per Microsoft website

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/adjust-your-view-in-a-teams-meeting-9825091c-0e7d-4c2b-95f5-eba644f19175

the user should be able to switch between the views of WEBCAM and the presentation all the time however now it is locked and this affects the meetings specially when presenting and need the user to focus sometimes on the presentation and other time on the video and normally were requesting the other side of the call to switch between both which is not possible currently

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Calls notifications

When I receive Teams calls, the whole phone system goes crazy. Crashes, the call notification brings you out of whatever you were doing especially if I have an app or watching a video in full screen. Sometime the calls notifications stops and reappear within a couple of sec. And sometime when I don't pick up the call, after the ringtone ends, the notification still appears in the phone noti tray giving you the option to answer and decline. In order for that to be removed I must force close the Teams app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I can not add external contacts to a Teams call contact group

In the new teams call interface, We can not add any external contact to a group. this is a major drawback as end users need this functionnality especially as outlook groups are not synchronized.
    Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Share screen

The app doesn't work on Windows 7, therefore I was obliged to use Teams via browser. I was teaching my classes and the share screen option didn't work properly causing a total disconnection. I usually had to stop the meeting and relaunch it and it that way we usually lost 10-15 minutes of class which is a lot. I didn't have these problems with Zoom, which I definitely prefer. Overall, thumbs down.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When you make a call from PSTN to Teams, the ringback tone is silenced after 10 seconds.

I'm using Teams with direct routing feature.
    When you make a call to Teams from your PSTN phone, the ringback tone goes silent after about 10 seconds.
    And even after Teams stops ringing, the call doesn't hang up and waits about 20 seconds before the call ends.
    If you do not hear a ringback tone, the caller can determine that the call is hung up.
    Ringback tones are the only way to know that a call is connected.
    This is very important.
    please solve this problem quickly

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. when class in running and suddenly a default call come to my phone i didn't hear the voice of that person

it can be fixed if teams automatically mute the meeting and allow the calling app to speak

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When teams calls get connected, if loudspeaker is enabled then app gets crash and couldn't talk in the call unless the mobile is rebooted.

When teams calls get connected, if loudspeaker is enabled then app gets crash and couldn't talk in the call unless the mobile is rebooted. Am using Redmi K20 mobile. Also it has a bug when toggling between internal speaker/ bluetooth and loudspeaker during Teams meeting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Cuts off on call and I have to restart

My call cuts off but I can still hear for a while before it cuts out completely so Often I have no idea it stopped. It also cuts out my Internet completely so I have to do a full restart on my laptop

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. There is an issue with calling people

Every time I go to make a call, I get this "Sorry, we weren't able to connect you". And I do check to see if it is my internet but that's not the case here. I am unable to make calls. Everybody shows up as offline when I just emailed them 1 minute ago. And every now and then the call justs tops before it starts. It cuts off so short sometimes that it doesn't show me the "Sorry, we weren't able to connect you" screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base