Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can no longer see a persons details when hovering over their photo/name

you used to hover over a persons name and could see their status, their contact info, and location and I can no longer see this. Please fix!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I cannot sign in on the desktop app

When I try to sign in on the teams app with my work email, Microsoft thinks I have two emails with the same address; one created by me and one created by an it department. This is not the case, I have never created a Microsoft email with my work account.

Then if I try to click either one it recognizes that I have access to a few teams as a guest. If I try to go to any of these teams on the desktop app, it spins for 5 minutes saying it’s switching to that team, then is bombs…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Teams meeting windows are always in Dark mode

Please change the behaviour of the Teams meeting window so that it mirrors the Light/Dark mode setting of the main Teams window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Even though the meeting has started i am unable to join it because it won’t show the option of joining

Different meeting on different channels occur at same time even though the meeting has started i couldn’t join the meeting because it won’t show the option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Power BI sing-in is not working in Dynamics 365 App in MS Teams

Users are getting sign-in error while accessing Microsoft Dynamics 365 reports using Microsoft’s Power BI product in Dynamics 365 App in Microsoft Teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Phonak hearing aids keep cutting out

I wear Phonak hearing aids that I connect to my computer via bluetooth. While they do work with teams, the audio frequently cuts out - sometimes I lose the ability to hear the person I'm talking to, and sometimes they lose the ability to hear me. I'm not sure if the problem is on Teams' or Phonak's side.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please fix keyboard support on the Chromebooks

The keyboard support on Chromebooks is terrible and also please make the experience on larger form factors better, not just like a phone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Live Recording option control and Voice Mute Control

1.In live recording secession if I start to record my online class for later study I found that anyone on the group could stop my recording or vice-versa. So, I suggest to make private access to individuals recording control option.

2.while I was attending online class with my tutor I found that I can get access to mute my tutor's and other participants voice in live secession without knowing them. so I'll like to suggest to not give access of mute control option of someone to anyone. If also you think its not a bug then please make a notification

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Updated Teams Calling Interface Issues and Lack of Speed Dial Alphabetize

After Microsoft changed the view in the calling section in Teams it makes it 1000 times harder to find speed dials. Our users are only given a tiny little window to scroll. That window is also not alphabetized so it's like playing where is waldo with contacts. Please allow the ability to roll back to the old view. Our inbound calling department is suffering this latest update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Phonak hearing aids do not work with Teams

I have a hearing impairment so I use a Phonak Audeo hearing aid connected by blutooth to the Window 10 PC. All audeo streams work EXCEPT Microsoft Teams. When is MS going to consider the handicapped public?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sometimes it says your account is not found especially with corporate email address

Sometimes it says your account is not found especially with corporate email address

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Does not switch back Teams Account

After updating the Microsoft Teams desktop app (version 1.4.00.111161), I am experiencing a phenomenon where switching accounts (ex. A to B) does not allow me to switch back (ex. B to A) at the destination. I hope this can be resolved as soon as possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Theme reverts to high contrast after Teams update

After Teams completes an update, it reverts my set dark theme setting to high contrast (on a Win10 PC set with the high contrast turned on system wide).

Why doesn't Teams remember the previously set theme after updating? The high contrast theme in Teams has yellow/gold text that some users find unreadable.

This wouldn't be as big of a problem if Teams respected the colours set in the Win10 high contrast theme, but it doesn't.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Difficult to find a group video call if you don’t pick up right away

Why is it so hard to find a group call (I.e. a staff meeting at a regular time) when you miss the initial notification? It doesn’t seem to be under “calls” or in a current “group chat”

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Switching video calls from mobile to computer and vice versa not working

Had a hard time switching between devices even though there was an option button that was supposed to make it easy?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Let users log into UserVoice with a password

Please let me log into UserVoice without using this "Magic Link" service. I can keep track of my passwords and don't need a 3rd-party service integration to keep me from being able to log into UserVoice with my password.

The whole mechanism of waiting for an email, clicking the link in it to open a new tab, that tab telling me to close it, then having to go back and delete the email is time consuming, confusing, and frustrating. And, it's not better than using a password.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Wiki - Accessibility issues

Hello,

Me and my blind colleague found out that the Wiki app in Teams is not accessible (a11y).

He tried a lot to reach sections and paragraphs but the cursor remains fixed on the sidebar (pages).

Thanks for your consideration

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Regarding the waiting time

Sometimes the assignments do not open directly and the files are not visible it takes nearly 10min to see the files moreover the downloaded file does not get saved we have to download the file every single time and the file take too long time to open

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Share Point

When users are active in files in share point, there should be a way so other users cant access files while another user is active in the file. The second user accessing the files should get a message saying "file in use by XYZ user" and / or give them a read only access or no access. Currently if a user is in a file, share point lets multipule users in the file.Thus creating copies of the file creating confusion. Using the check out / check in feature is very cumbersome and wasted time. If a user doesn't check out…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base