Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information
Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spelling

It is spelled "schemalägg" and not "shemalägg". Even Ms word spelling feature should be able to correct this. Bad Microsoft!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Client - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On A mobile call, the screen randomly turns off and all

Title says it all, the screen randomly turns off for like 6 seconds then turns back on, pressing the power button is still a different thing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Chamada Desconectada a cada 10 segundos e apresentação de tela não aparece

Eu tenho aulas digitais pelo teams...as Reuniões todos os dias da semana são por lá,só que depois da última atualização que teve nesse app,eu estou sendo desconectado da chamada a cada 10 a 20 segundos e não consigo acompanhar a aula,tbm notei que nesse intervalo de tempo se algum preofessor estiver apresentando a tela dele para a turma,não aparece pra mim.Estou perdendo as aulas por conta disso e a minha internet está tudo ok só o app teams que esta apresentando esse problema.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When open teams app on mobile a jerky loader showing again and again

When I open teams app on my android phone, a loader comes from left side and goes to right. This animation occur frequently and I can not click any where.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Message delivery is slow in android application

Having issues receiving messages instantly on android application. Sometimes messages won't arrive. Sometimes it's out of order. And occasionally recieves notification for messages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Message delivery is slow in android application

Having issues receiving messages instantly on android application. Sometimes messages won't arrive. Sometimes it's out of order. And occasionally recieves notification for messages.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. User was deleted from Teams - but still could able to view previous chat history in his android mobile teams application

Legitimately once a user is deleted from the teams server, that application again should not be open and should asked for re-authention and previous session needs to be closed immediately as the user account is deleted.

But here in this case,

Once a user account is logged in his mobile application then all the data (Chat, snaps, files ... etc) is synced.

Now even user account is deleted from the Microsoft teams server, but still could able to access his chats in his mobile. deletion is also need to be send as a update.

so deleted user should not access…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Undismissable "Incoming call" notification gets stuck

When I receive an incoming call that I answer on the desktop, the Android phone often gets stuck with an orphaned, non-dismissable notification that would allow me to answer or dismiss the call from the notification. Clicking either "answer" (phone) or "dismiss" (X) button just opens the app, but the notification stays. Killing Teams via Android task manager still has the orphaned notification. There's no way to get rid of the notification other than restarting the phone or receiving another call just to hang up and hope it gets the "call was answered" event this time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unable to logout of the user...if the user is disabled from the company. Please provide a solution to logout.

Better to provide option to logout to or atleast provide an option to remove the current login/new login menu..with the user name password screen. So that this issue won't come

My login was removed from the organisation and when I am now launching the application...it takes me to the login screen, where neither I can logout of that user nor I can login with new company user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Its so laggy when presentation appeared and close meeting automatically

Please fix this issue it's automatically leave meting in my phone when any presenting something

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Teams Mobile App Calendar

Calendar is limited to weekly data only. This should show at least 1 month data. It is very difficult to track meetings beyond one week.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Picture in picture glitch

When I leave the app and have picture in picture turned on the whole screen freezes on the meeting and I can't click any button so I leave from the notification window and it's quite annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Popup not hiding: Your To Do tasks aren't available here

The popup started showing up just recently, it's probably connected with unavaliability of To Do tasks with self-hosted Exchange.

The popup never disappears, which effectively prevents me to click anything underneath it. After clicking "Open To Do" link, it temporarely disappears, but on next application launch, it's back again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Client - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Teams on phone got space on the bottom

Whenever i open teams it looks like this until i open the keyboard by tapping on the input box then go back it disappears
    Phone: android Xiaomi Mi 9T

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Online status not getting updated in both android and mac.

In android, online status of other colleagues getting displayed only once at the time of launching the app, later its not getting updated.
    Sometimes in the MAC also facing similar issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Attendees can share their screen contrary to meeting policies

Recently we have noticed that some users (primarily Androidusers) were able to share their screens in planned meetings, even though their role was set to attendee by default through meeting policies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Android phone screen turns black when something is close to the screen

I am using the Microsoft Teams app from the Google Play store, on a Google Pixel 4a. Everything is up to date, and this issue has been happening for a few weeks at least.

When a voice call is open, whether in the background or on the foreground, the entire screen turns black under specific circumstances.
    If anything (hand, finger, head, bottle of water...) is directly in front of the top right corner of the screen, the screen turns black. The exact spot it happens is around the wifi icon, up to 5 centimeters away. If the item is moved,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Incoming call notification won't disappear unless i reboot

Incoming call answered on desktop. But mobile still shows as notification. Can only remove by rebooting phone
    Android app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Teams need more internet speed compared to others apps

Our organization switched recently from Google chat and slack to Microsoft teams. When I get connected to teams meeting through Android mobile, I can face frequent disconnection. I never experienced this before over other 2 applications over mobile. Yes, I'm using mobile data for Android team meeting but I was doing the same for others apps too and it worked well.

I guess the Microsoft mobile app is heavy and needs more internet speed or something with applications. I'm just sharing my experience in the past 6 months.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base