Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The meet now option in Microsoft teams is missing

The meet now button does not appear and i can initiate any
    meeting in any group

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Doesn't email participants, some cannot even get to the Calendar. My whole company thinks Microsoft Teams is a Joke

This Microsoft Teams doesn't email anyone. Some cannot get to their Calendar. If you programmed on this you should be ashamed to cash your paycheck. It's that bad. Totally unusable

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. in meeting the voice is played through my phone's microphone!?

audio is played through microphone during group meeting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I am using teams for my office related calls and messages. It doesn’t show the meeting icon. How to fix it?

I am using teams for my office related calls and messages. It doesn’t show the meeting icon. How to fix it?
    All the time I go to my outlook on laptop.
    I wish mobile app teams have a calender in it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Option to enable user I'd and credentials for external users to join live events

Our Town hall meetings are organized through Microsoft Teams Live events and their are internal and external participants due to which it is created as public event but there is no option to restrict only required external audience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Live Event not changing source

I ran my first live event for only around 200 members of staff, with the top-level directorial team.

We did a run-through the day before with a couple of test attendees, switch sources worked just fine, including side-by-side for shared content. I reviewed the recording and all appeared well.

However on the day of the "real" event, about 10 minutes in, my local installed client - in producer mode - stopped sending the source changes, simply stating in a pop-up that there was an error and to try again. The result was loss of video for the audience, though audio…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When creating an event from a mobile device, the team meeting option does not appear, only by Skype.

With the giant revolution that virtuality has had in the world as a result of the pandemic in which we are, the use of mobile devices is becoming stronger. If you want to schedule a virtual meeting in the 365 calendar, you can do it from the desktop version or the web version select Skype or Teams (with automatic programming) , but you cannot do it from mobile devices (at least with Android since I don't use IOS).

Only in some mobile devices the option that appears to make the virtual meeting is only by Skype, in others this option…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Unable to set up a meeting

I want to be able to set up a meeting. There is no meeting or calendar button. Have a team with members. Tried on iPad app, android app, Mac OS X app, Chrome browser, safari browser and using 2 different accounts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Demonstration bug

While I was doing my online lessons, I've discovered often bug. When you join meeting and go in chat (not leaving meeting) sometimes it bugs the demo and it stops showing it properly. It happens to lot of other students in my lessons.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. People get redeirected to different meeting rooms

People are not able to join some meeting rooms, even thou they are using the same link. The system creates two or three different rooms under the same link. In some instances, people think the meeting has not started, while the rest of the members are in a different room.
    A work around has been to invite people to the room from the Teams invite list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can't see questions posted in a live event

I have had 2 live event meetings now where although the audience have asked questions, i have been unable to see them in Producer view. I do not get the blue dot on the Q&A icon and when i click in it is still blank.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unable to Share Power Point file while presenting to attendees in a meeting

The issue was apparently related to the name of the file, and although it worked with a desktop, the user was unable to share the presentation from a mobile device or tablet. One i removed the inverted comma (') from the name I was able to share.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Exchange Full Hybrid and Teams channel invitation bug

When having Hybrid Exchange and Teams, and a user is doing a meeting invitation and inviting a channel in a team, this does not work. The meeting is being seen in the calender of the user for a minute and is then vanished. Team members have not received any invitation either in their on-prem mailbox.

When inviting users individually to a meeting, users are receiving invitation in ther on-prem mailboxes.

I cannot produce the same behaviour when using Exchange Online and Teams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base