Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MFA challenge bug

On my account, I have access to several guest Teams. MFA is enabled on my account. For no reason, access to one of those guest Teams doesn't work anymore (used to work); switching to other Teams works. The process (and what it should be):
    * My Teams/other guest Teams: Logon > MFA approval dialog > Approve on phone > Default team shows > Switch in app > app shows Team selected
    * Problem Guest Team: Logon > MFA approval dialog > Approve on phone > Default Team shows > Switch to problem team > MFA approval dialog > no approval…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Switching Tenants - primary tenant missing

When I switch to a tenant where I have Guest Access my tenant pick list doesn't include my primary tenant for my company. This is a new behavior since yesterday.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Accessing a team channel as a guest isn't working

I invited a Guest from another O365 tenant to one of my teams. When he tries to login to my tenant he gets a something went wrong error. Then, he created a team and invited me to it. I tried logging in and I get a something went wrong error, too.

I'm using the Mac application. I believe he's using the Windows application.

The process of creating the team channel and adding the guest seems to work fine. We each got invitations from the other in our tests.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base