Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Teams ГОВНО!!!

Более глючного и тормозного мессенджера я ещё не встречал. Даже фуфлыжный ватсап работает лучше.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Messaging Extensions

New Meeting Experience under settings in Microsoft Teams enabled. when using chatbox and click on the ellipses, the messaging extensions button is not enabled. I see it, but not able to click on it.

Turn off 'New meeting experience" and the messaging extensions work normally.

Huge impact for Teaching and Learning on our EDU tenant.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. chat list hover on picture does not popup details

When hovering over the profile picture in the chat list, it may display a popup of the extended status such as last seen time or it will not popup anything at all. If I hover over the status symbol, I get the basic offline, busy, type info. Hover popup used to work very well (hover shows a popup) but now is very flakey as to if or when it will work. This is on ms team client app (not web).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. &quot in pasted urls turning into quote character (")

A URL containing &quoteItemId= turns into "eItemId=. This is incorrect behaviour on two counts:
    * If Teams transforms HTML named elements into their characters, it should not transform &quot, it should transform " only (note the semicolon (;)
    * Teams probably shouldn't be transforming named elements in pasted text into characters in the first place

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Snooze a chat

Let us snooze a chat so that on the day/time you choose you will have it as having received a new message, and it will be your reminder about something you had to do with that chat/user

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Conversation scrolling is horribly broken

When I scroll in a conversation, it jumps all around and I can't scroll properly. I scroll backwards in time and then it suddenly jumps forward in time. If I go back a day and then slowly scroll forward in time, it jumps backwards. This is very frustrating and makes it nearly impossible to read past conversations.

I will be happy to provide a screen recording confidentially.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Last seen icon doesn't appear in Teams app for other Organization

I am using Teams Desktop app on Windows 10. Since my Parent organization and Client organization are using MS Teams for collaboration, we have configured multiple organization feature in Teams. I am able to switch organization and message are well in sync.
    The weird issue is observed in my Client org profile in Teams. Here, Last seen (eye icon) doesn't appear on the messages. This issue is observed in Teams desktop app only while eye icon appears in Teams in browser. Read receipts are enabled for both sender and receiver.
    I have reinstalled Teams app multiple times but it didn't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Chats dont update

Chat in Windows App shows some parts of conversations, Android app shows some parts of conversations. They don't match and some conversation doesn't show on either.
    It makes it very difficult to communicate effectively in our group chat when so many if us work from home.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. keyboard blocks text field, android, when after app switch

This bug has been reported by others but I'm adding a new report to clarify that Teams initially positions the text input field in Chat and Channels too low on the screen of mobile devices when one switches to Teams from another app, with the result that the text input field is hidden behind the virtual keyboard. It happens regardless of the brand of keyboard; the text input field is below the upper boundary of the virtual keyboard. To get the text input field positioned/displayed so you can see what you're typing you have to minimize the keyboard abs touch/click…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Msft Teams Chat number format bug

In the Chat, there is number format issue. when I copy and paste my number / bulleted points from word / outlook to TEAMS, all the sub-numbering format will default back to number (1. 2. 3. and so on). Is there a bug with recent TEAMS upgrade? Back in September 13, 2021 this was totally fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The notification near the Chat icon is not updating itself

On the top of chat icon it shows number of unread messages, even though I went through all the chats it still shows and not updating itslef

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 添付ファイルのダウンロードが遅すぎる

表記の通り
    遅すぎる、もしくは失敗しかしない。業務の支障でしかない

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Issue with editing previous comments on smaller (laptop) screens

When clicking the '...' on a specific comment in order to edit it, the menu that appears is very large and goes off of the screen. In order to select 'Edit' in the menu one must scroll up, but it is often the case that by the time you're able to select 'Edit' in the menu the original comment has disappeared below the screen and the whole submenu disappears. Please make it so that the submenu does not disappear until either a) the user selects an option in the menu or b) the user clicks outside the menu. Having the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. If user has seen the message still its not showing there name when sender is checking who all has seen the message

If user has Seen the message of sender still it's not visible to sender when he is checking who all has seen the message even though one has seen and liked the message.

Please not that in group no one has has marked message as unread without that also above issue is occurring.

Pls find my contact number below

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. draft in recent

In the last couple of weeks, when I start a new session with someone not in my "recent" history, it puts the user at the bottom of the "recent" list. Because I have a ton of contacts, I can't see the bottom of the list unless I scroll for days. Previously, the "draft" was placed at the top of the list and I was able to see their status. Nothing like typing a message to someone only to find out they're either OOO, in DND mode, or otherwise unavailable.

Please change this back, or put a status icon for the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. команды и уведомления

Не видно уведомлений в "Командах", хотелось бы добавить циферки(когда приходит новое сообщение), как это сделано в "Чатах"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Memoji on iOS won’t send

When I attach an iOS Memoji to a message in Teams it shows a blank box and won’t send.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When switching to Chat, set proper position within the chat

I'm running 1.4.00.26376 (64-bit). When switching from Active to Chat, the position within the chat is set to "top" of the chat. This is the worst choice. The best choice would be to restore to the same position as last seen in that chat. The next best choice would be to set to the bottom of the chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base