Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

I found a bug...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bots posting adaptive cards with charts can take 10s to load

Charts sometimes half load, then I'm required to keep scroling up and down before I see the rest of the chart or the content below the chart. I see this when I use Qubie app from the Store and then use 'show results to team' command. --> see attached for an example of a half loaded chart.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Very inconsistent replies from QnA bot :(

I've built a bot using Azure and QnA Maker based on a video from Microsoft Ignite.... The bot is working fine when testing within QnA and within the "Test in Web Chat" in Azure, but I am getting very inconsistent replies in Microsoft Teams. I added the bot using App Studio in Teams. It seems to work for a short time in the Teams Desktop app, but usually only with private chat OR with an @ Mention in a Team Conversation, but never both. I have had more success using the bot on the browser version of Teams, but it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Connectors incoming Webhook image cannot be updated

After updating the incoming webhook icon image, still showing the original image.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base