Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mobile teams not working

Android mobile app teams are not working its needs rebooting ans signin up before it will work. And it will only work for a day after that you need to reboot and sign In again for you to use the mobile app

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Use the standard text sizes in iOS

I use the small font size in my device settings, but I have never seen text as small as in Teams for iOS.

Please use standard text sizes throughout the app. This will mean that the text size that your users see will be the size they expect to see, rather than whatever makes it easier to design overly complex UI with.

I understand this will be a large rewrite, that’s okay, the sooner you do this, the better.

Please refer to the Human Interface Guidelines provided by Apple: https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/ios/visual-design/typography/

Microsoft also has some advice on the importance of text…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Error when trying to recreate "Deleted" channel

Firstly I don't see a way to rearrange the channels position within team. Like I can't move a desired channel up or down within the list of channels. So I tried to delete and recreate the channels in desired order. It deleted the channel but now it gives me error and wouldn't allow me to create channel with that name saying "Channel name is already taken". Technically that should not be the case because that channel was deleted and doesn't exist anymore ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Teams crash during calls with camera

During group calls, if I'm using my camera, Teams crashes :
    First, my video freezes in the other users screens, and my screen freezes also, but sound continues working.
    Then the sound also stops. At this point, buttons do not function anymore, I cannot close the applicationor end my call. Sometimes, even with the task manager, the application takes time to close, and if I reopen it too quickly, it still bugs afterwards, no button answer, no video, etc...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Guest not visible in Team members view.

Our Guest member added to the team is not visible in team members list but we have a message that "this channel have guest members". When we try to add new guest we can't even we have "Owner " permissions. The problem occurred today 14th of September 2018

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Free edition of teams : you can logon to the auto created admin@tenantname.onmicrosoft.com account

Repro steps: rather not share here , but feel free to mail me if you consider this an issue

Platform : does not matter
    Browser : does not matter either

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Captions or Descriptions for images

Captions or Descriptions for images so that when those with sight impairments visit, they can hover over the image and hear what the descriptor is.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Unable to log in to my colleague's teams account. Win10 Dell desktop.

My colleague is unable to log into his team's account. He used teams for the first two days. Then he did not use it for a few days. He happened to forget his password. When we tried to reset it for him, it threw an error saying that the ID did not exist. When we removed him from the team and tried to add him again.
    Teams said that his ID was not found when we tried to reset his password. When we tried to sign him up from scratch using the same ID, teams said that there already exists…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Difficult to use non-PC audio

I used set-up to be able to use non-PC audio. There are two problems with it:
    1. I have to keep entering the phone number to call me back. Teams does not save it.
    2. Depending on the meeting -- right now it seems random -- I have to manually dial in, I cannot get called back. Very strange. I keep changing my settings for audio to Custom but not every meeting gives me the custom option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Teams Classic Mode Like Skype for Business

Microsoft Teams should have a classic mode only for those who want to use Microsoft Teams as chat.
    When making a conversation send the conversation to Outlook as it was in Skype for Business.
    Also let the user choose whether to always start a new conversation with each employee in the organization or to continue in the previous conversation.
    Many good things that worked in Skype for Business don't work in Microsoft Teams.

Microsoft regressing in application development.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When copy table from admin interface, it is not table on excel anymore

(Where is "admin interface from the category list when reports these??)

When I have call to be troubleshooting, the browser does not work, especially when I need to compare working and not working calls. It might be a shock, but browsers are not perfect on this.

So I go the call details and till "debug reports". Try to copy the details of the reports, and past to the excel gives everything in one column. When the source is multiple columns, but output is on one column, I call that as a bug.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Debug Reports have no real subject

(Where is category Admin Interface for these reports??)

Back to issue:
    When troubleshooting the call issue on user and go the the debug mode, it looks like attached picture shows (after I have closed all different sections).

The bug on here is, there are no name of the report. It should say which media type the report is.

And if you fix that, could you also add possibility to close these at once, so that I do not need to do one by one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Planner and calender apps that show up as presets on the instructional videos are not on my

Planner and calender apps that show up as presets on the instructional videos are not on my version nor do they pop up as an additional downloadable app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. MFA when accessing a SPO site via a tab

Even though I'm on my organization's network I'm asked to log on via MFA to SPO sites that I'm accessing via a tab in a channel. This seems very weird and I'm not sure what's causing the issue. Perhaps you have an idea?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Creative Cloud linking: onedrive/outlook log in to ms teams won't work

After signing in outlook email, it will reload for the password input but will only show a blank modal

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My assignments won't come up!

I am a student using this site, and whenever I am trying to complete an assignment that was given from my teacher at home, nothing shows up. However, while at school they do work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. video

I just started using Teams on Google Chrome. My problem is the camera can not work at all. What should I do?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.