Schools and Universities

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams for Schools & Universities. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • or
  1. assignments outlook

I want to see all the assignments at the same time in order of due date, instead of having to click on each individual class to see if and when an assignment is due.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. For student assignments, a feature that allows students to add their assignments into Outlook Calendar and get desktop notifications for ***

For student assignments, a feature that allows students to add their assignments into Outlook Calendar and get desktop notifications for assignments due in five days or less.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Show assignments from multiple teams on the outlook calendar

If students are taking multple classes and are on multiple teams, it would be great to have their assignments from these multiple teams to show up on their outlook calendar.
    To start, it owuld be nice to have assignments show up on any calendar.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Assignments list

can we have a list of all the assignments under the assignments tab? the week to view means students have to keep clicking right to see whats been set.

I don't want any excuses!

319 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Cameron responded

We are excited to announced our team has addressed these concerns and it should be available today

List view in-class student https://support.office.com/article/a206bde9-8bb3-4e38-a745-0f9a6f9eb6ce
    List view in-class teacher https://support.office.com/article/9b20d2b4-a465-4136-9621-d09af2621c2d

List view all-up teacher https://support.office.com/article/03f1456f-f354-4645-b186-ccd52102d0b4
    List view all-up student https://support.office.com/article/8b2a9b57-8c82-4c95-8f85-6fad2a57fccd

5. View all assignments under assignments tab

Under the assignment tab there should be a place where I can see all my assignments, and be able to filter between completed ones and outstanding assignments. The assignments should also be in chronological order. This would be very helpful, thanks.

293 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. assignments

make the assignments tab more like a to-do list

show all assignments at at glance

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Assignments

To check all assignments from all the teams you are in you have to individuality check each one. It would be better if the assignments tab would let you select all teams and give you a list of all assignments.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Assignments

Assignments tab needs to only have teams with assignments set displayed rather than every class. They should then be sorted in order of due date.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Assignments format

I got lost with my due assignments from all subjects. Please bring back the old assignments format where we can see all pending assignments and due dates.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Archive assignments

Both students and teachers to archive assignments but can also see the archived assignments from a list and should a teacher want to reuse it, can still do so.

186 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Assign Assignments to specific channels

It should be possible to assign Assignments to specific channel(s). Now, each Assignment is posted in the general channel.

738 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

128 comments  ·  Teams & Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Archiving Assignments

We need to be able to move completed assignments into another folder, e.g. an archive folder to declutter the list of assignments

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. All assignments are shown in the assignments tab

I would like all the assignments to be shown in the assignments tab.
    I have access to many classes, and i would like to see all the assignments listed there, instead of having to select the classes one by one.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Email notification for assignments

It would be a greate helt for the students if they where able to set up email notifications from there assignments when a teacher has made a feedback.

now they have to go all the way into the assingnment to see if anything has happend.

also it would be nice if the teacher could get a dayly repport on how many has posted in an assignment.

also it would be nice if it was posible to make a outlook feed from assignments so the students could get it into there calender when there is an assignment.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sorting Assignments - More options needed

I would like to be able to have assignments appear in an order of my choosing. Being able to group them under a unit or topic would also be important.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Copy Multiple Assignments

I would like to copy multiple assignments into multiply teams. I don't want to have to copy assignments individually if I have several assignments I want to copy into a new Team. It would be great if the Team Template would include Assignments.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Assignments

After clicking the assignments tab on the left, i get a list of all my teams which is really annoying. i would rather it just listed all my active and completed assignments with the subjects instead

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Seeing all assignments under the "assignments" tab

this was the case until the most recent update. the "assignments" tab should show me all my assignment not only looking at one team at a time. if I want to see assignments from a specific team I can go into that specific team

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sorting submitted assignments

Under review, assignments need to be better sorted between graded and ungraded work. Currently, when sorting by "submitted", newly submitted but ungraded assignments are mixed in with submitted grade assignments with I believe Alpha sorting as the priority which is unhelpful.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Individual Student Assignments Overview

Both the student and the teacher need somewhere to view all the assignment that the student has submitted, together with grades and feedback. When grading, it is a crucial feature for the teacher to be able to get an overview on what the student has done, if assignments have been missed and how the assignments were graded.

333 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 165 166
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base