Schools and Universities

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams for Schools & Universities. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 24 Hour time and Week long schedule

In the calendar, you can currently view up to one week at a time without clicking or tapping a button to move on to the next week. I wish there was a function to make the calendar a 1 month view. I can then see my whole schedule as a bigger picture. I would also like to address the feature of 12 hour time. Currently there is only 24 hour time; Which I have no problem with but a few of my clients and co-workers are annoyed as this is something they aren't used to. If there is a function…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. editing for booklets

an edit button for when my ap chemistry teacher sends me an entire booklet blank that i need to edit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. you should make it so we can see how many assignments we did in a day

so we know what we did instead of going to each class and looking through

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Recording Video Calls from any view (Desktop, PPT, Window) without an error

When our teachers record live lectures in video calls with students, the PowerPoint they have displayed will not show up in the recording unless the teacher uploads it in advance to OneDrive or Teams via SharePoint. When it is shared via the desktop, in the final recording the PPT is not there and instead it just shows participants' screens in the call although the audio is still recorded correctly. Please enable a way for teachers to be able to screenshare their Desktop and display a PowerPoint, videos, etc. and have all of it successfully record on the screen and appear…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to be able to add a web link to a post for students as I can in googleclassroom

I would like to be able to add a link to a post in a classroom to direct students to a resource or activity on the web, I often use these as quick warm ups or resources. I have included a snipit to show what I am referring to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams & Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. teams updates notifications on computer

On the phone the app works just as I want. But on the computer there isnt even an option to turn teams updates off, and that is where I want to turn it off!

If I have been notified of an update once, please do not show me again! I keep getting a notification about "read receipts" and I can not make it go away from the screen. I cant work if I keep getting that notification, it is in the way!

Please add a function so I can turn off the teams updates notifications on computer!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. log in cod

make a code so people can enter easly from their laptops to their phones without entering an email and password

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Team owners should have the ability to temporarily close groups when not in use.

Team owners should have the ability to put a Team to 'sleep' (NOT hide) when not in use. For example this could apply to teachers who use a team for a virtual classroom, but once that session is over, there is no need for members (students) to communicate via that team until the next lesson. So being able to temporarily close a team to any chat/video would be beneficial

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams & Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Help

I don't get any notifications of anything at all, so it would be nice if I get notified when something is posted. The interface is very confusing and unorganized. Please fix it as it makes it very hard to deal with online classes with all what's going on now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be super helpful to be able create assignments in teams, but then choose which time the assignment goes live to the students.

It would be super helpful to be able create assignments in teams, but then choose which time the assignment goes live to the students. Google Classroom has this function and it would be nice to see it here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base