Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Interactivity on Stream

The Stream Interactivity feature needs to be able to be able to swap out forms by owner. For example, when I assign a video to different channels I would love to be able to make edits by channel only. It would be nice if we could swap out the interactivity by channel or group. That would also allow teachers to collaborate and only get responses from their students, not one teacher getting ALL of the responses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enviar correo con Outlook

Debería de integrarse en Teams la aplicación Outlook

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Copiar y pegar en comentarios de tareas

Tendría que ponerse “copiar y pegar” en los comentarios de tareas entregadas y en cualquier otro lugar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. kindly put a section whereby i can generate member details in excel formart or csv

kindly put a section whereby i can generate member details in excel format or csv

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP LETTIN TEACHERS RUIN LIVES WITH THIS APP

i have never been more mentally unstable because of school than i am now because of teams, it is the most difficult, worst way to do online school, ik i wouldve passed using zoom but im failing now. thanks for ruining my ******* life i hate this app and i want to sue you for the reason im failing i hope whatever this disaster of a program is goes in debt or something to shut it down bc this is the worst ever thing ive had to do in my life. not only am i stressed tf out because i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Notification of new features/changes

It would be awesome if users got a pop-up notification or some other type of notification of changes to Teams when opening. I know there's a "What's New" section, but it would be cool if that would display a badge or something when new features/changes are pushed out.
    This feature would be very helpful when changes are made to basic functionality of Teams (i.e. recent changes to how students edit documents attached to assignments. Had teachers known about the changes ahead of time, we could've taught students how to edit as opposed to them discovering the change and freaking out…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. To be able to disable public chat during the lesson and to be able to see all webcams of students and not only the last 4 of them

To be able to disable public chat during the lesson and to be able to see all webcams of students and not only the last 4 of them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Take into Condsideration

I would like to suggest that zoom be allowed in teams. I have seen regular teams has this option but because i'm a student, this has been disabled. I'm not sure if teachers have the option to install zoom but at least for students this is not an option. I was going to show my teacher how to have zoom integrated with teams but I can't do so because the administrators have blocked students from installing zoom. It will be greatly appreciated if students have this option until further notice. The assignments students need to turn in have been posted…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams & Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. different quizzes for a team in the same time

hope if there was an option to make different quiz (or assignment) for one team but with different quizzes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Multi Monitor Support for video conferencing/meetings

Currently if someone is casting their screen, or i am watching a webinar / conference, only shows inside teams kind of limiting the use of teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX & Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be a great idea!

Allow to the teacher (organizer) to mute all attendees and participants during the class meeting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be great if there was something on the screen that tells you when you are on camera / other people can see you.

My staff would like it if during a video call, it would tell you if you are in view on other peoples screens. Maybe a red square around your own video or something like that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why is the teams taskbar permanently stuck blocking the shared area?

Make the taskbar moveable! I got things to do with my cursor while working on teams, and the taskbar is permanently blocking important content. Make it moveable or selectably hideable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams & Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The downloading of lessons is very slow

The downloading of lessons is very slow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base