Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. mer plats

Vi vill ha så att man ser alla när vi pratar med varandra, så att man kan se vem som pratar tydligare, det är bättre om läraren kan se oss alla samtidigt och inte bara ett få antal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow parents to know about your assignments and avoid computer checking and let the teachers check it themselves when you give a test

Allow parents to know about your assignments and avoid computer checking and let the teachers check it themselves when you give a test from Microsoft Forms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Existe posibilidad de tomar asistencia a través de TEAMS

Sres. Existe la posibilidad de tomar asistencia a través de TEAMS ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams & Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Working days and hours

more flexibility for working days, working hours and weekends

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Assignments View

Add an option that always governs which assignments are visible in the Assignments view, rather than having to click "view more past due" every single time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Word in Teams

When I grade work done in a Word document I should be able to open it directly to Word. Currently, you have to click "edit" in order to do so. Sometimes, I just want to quickly read it and post in the response box. Other times, I need to go into each student's document and make changes. Since all the work is the same type, it would be nice to have an easily default to toggle on top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MT Desktop Feature

I would like to suggest that the clock in and out feature in Shifts be made available on the desktop version of the app and not just the phone app version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We are using MST for IPRCs in our District in Canada. We really need close captioning in order to meet our Accessibity requirements.

We are using MST for IPRCs in our District in Canada. We really need close captioning in order to meet our Accessibility requirements. Currently we do not have this feature in Canada and we would need this in real-time for meetings.
    Thank you,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make a meeting visitable without invitation (assuming flag which can default to public)

then also have the flag be settable to "Do Not Disturb" for private meetings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Assignments tab

All assignments should be visible at the same time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it possible to see what meeting a person is in

A la star trek tracking which meeting in which a person is present.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Folders

Not all folders are visible in the android app for telephones - you have to be on a computer to access folders and files in use. This means not being able to add photos from a mobile device without emailing youself or accessing info from teachers on a mobile device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I think you should improve teams by putting all assignments which are not completed in one area. Thank you

I think you should improve teams by putting all assignments which are not completed in one area. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add to notification settings reminders, so we can remember what work we have.

• Add to notification settings reminders, so we can remember what work we have.

• In the general assignments page just list all the due assignments, instead of, clicking on each and every assignment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. i think we should have a section where all our assignments are and we dont have to try find them

have a section where all our assignments are and we dont have to click into folders and different parts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. let me change my ******* picture

let me change my * picture yall keep putting a ugly 7th grade photo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base