Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Instead of the Assignment Tab showing only the Teams (classes) show all the assignments instead of the teams

This will be much easier for students to navigate assignments, it will be better if instead of the teams (classes) are showing up, only assignments will be shown

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. network issue of an attendee should be shown to organiser

If there is a network issue or poor connectivity and due to that if attendee
    leaves a meeting automatically it should be shown to presenter and organizer. Because in the attendance sheet it only shows that this person leave the meeting on this time and rejoin on this time it does not show that the person leave due to network issue. If this feature will become live it will be very helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Attending classes are a hassle

Can you stop improving it please, give it a rest, make it a bit worse if possible something like zoom. Will help the students.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Keep students’ names in alphabetical order. Make the WHOLE interface more student and teacher friendly.

MAKE MORE TEACHER/STUDENT FRIENDLY! NICE, BUT UNNECESSARILY COMPLICATED!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ScreenSharing Idea

While presenting, there should be an option here you can share your whole screen BUT they remove the taskbar so personal information doesnt appear, and you can easily switch windows/tabs. It would work well in power points as there are many tabs below and it would look messy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Delete all the messages in one click. Is there any option for that?

Is there any option for Deleting all the private messages in one click like the 'Clear Chat' option in Whatsapp

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams & Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. please bring the new update in which the mic,video,chatbox,and show people buttons should be on the upside as it was yesterday

position of buttons should be on upside as it was yesterday and full screen should occupy the whole screen as in old version, the new one shows the full screen but not fully occupied so this should be also added

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX & Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I COULD NOT ADD APPS TO MY MS TEAMS

WHENEVER I WANT TO ADD ANY APP IN MS TEAMS, IT ALWAYS SAID 'CHOOSE A TEAM' AND WHENEVER I TYPE ANY TEAM BY COPYING THE TEAM NAME, IT DOESN'T WORK!
    THIS ATTACHEMENT SHOWS THE 'S.ST 6B' AND IT IS CORRECT (YOU CAN SEE IT IN ANOTHER ATTACHMENT ALSO!!, I HAVE COPIED!!
    SO PLEASE REMOVE THIS FEATURE AND ALLOW THIS FEATURE TO NOT TROUBLE US!!
    I HATE THUS FEATURE!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hide Page Completed Assignments

We are distributing summative assessments/tests through OneNote and Assignments. The scheduling automatically locks the test/assignment, but we would like to be able to hide. This prevents students from going back into OneNote and sharing the test/assessment with other students who have not yet completed or other classes where it may be scheduled at a different time. A tickbox next to Lock Page would be great with Hide Page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. add cal option for friends and also add movies to see

you can add private call option and also add featiure of watch movies

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. make everyone to not echo

can't teams just not echo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. cant see the emojis

some people do on the phone i can see only the box instead of the emoji
    and i have to ask what is this box

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Help to deaf people

Integrate a voice recorder that can do listen to people spoken and put on the screen the words to people can't hear

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. change add resource into button

many people confuse, incluing myself that I am a teacher that now how this works, click the send assignment after they see the small link to add resource, because send is bigger an mor visual

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. iPhone app features

Can you update the iPhone app so that we can approve pending members of groups?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. duplicate/copy feature and sync feature of MS team calendar to outlook calendar

The calendar in MS Teams would be good if it has a duplicate/copy feature so i can copy similar calendar to another day.
    Please also consider sync function that we can sync to outlook calendar. Pls also have sync contacts from MS Team to Outlook contact as I cannot invite my students for meeting in outlook. I have to do it in MS Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base