Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. View all assignments regardless

Regardless of the amount of classes joined, the assignment page allows the student to view every single assignment from every class.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. send assignments in chat

Is it possible to make parts of a class shareable with other class members? For example, to be able to send the link to an assignment to fellow students

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mute Eden Kişi Bilgisi

Merhabalar,
    Açı okulları olarak online eğitimde Teams kullanıyoruz. Hep birlikte bu süreçte gelişip tecrübe kazanırken her gün yeni bir şeyler öğreniyoruz. Organizer olarak ders/toplantı esnasında birinin mikrfonunu 'mute' eden kişi olduğunda ekranın üst kısmında "Someone muted you" diye yazıyor. "Someone" yerine mute edenin isminin yazması organizer için önemli. Mute eden kişinin isminin üst tarafta çıkması konusunda iyileştirme yapılmasını rica ederiz. "Record etme" işleminde bu mümkün oluyor, mute etme işleminde de olması çok faydalı olur.
    Teşekkürler,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scheduling meetings

Make an option that allows you to make meetings only during the weekdays on Microsoft teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Let it be made possible to add documents via the mobile app

I'm using teams for the first year and it seems to be be impossible to add documents or photos via the mobile phone. Can that functionality be added or activated??

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams & Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. massage settings

a place to change the place your pop ups are

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Create a task bar

A task bar that is always visible with each team and a menu for posts, files, notebook, etc. Would make it much easier to navigate when you are using each of the times heavily at the same time. It's currently very clunky and time consuming moving from one task to another.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Better servers!

With all respect, please make your servers run better so it's not overloaded and our professor's can send files. You can upgrade your servers for better performances, you do have money to do so, because you are a large conpany. Or at least make region based servers. With all respect Matej.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why someone can call me ?

İndependent from our class,some other people can call and message us,and there is no block or ignore option how come? Someone calling me again and again so only option turn on “do not disturb” ı should be able to block him!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring back chat

Chat has disapperad

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Modify the default value in Planner from 11 to class size of about 25

Hi, I really liked using Planner in assignment that will keep students informed about due date, late submission of assignment but the planner app limits to assign one assignment to only 11 students at a time while we have class size of about 25 students. It would be great if the default number 11would get changed to somewhere at 25.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. by putting in a video chat icon

the person im chatting with can see and hear me

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When starting a conversation or message draft and then aborting it, there is no "Discard" or "X out" button like in email

When starting a conversation or message draft and then aborting it, there is no "Discard" or "X out" button like in email. You need to close the browser window to discard or similar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Create View-Only Membership

Allow users to add members as "guests" with view-only permissions. This would allow multiple stakeholders to view the information and chats taking place in the team without full access to the documents or the chats.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. people search has to be exact!

hello
    when I start typing the name of a contact in organization, it is strictly checking for that name, for example, I only know the first & last name of my doctor, how can I find it If I don't name his middle name!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX & Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Chat File uploading via SharePoint. We cannot upload files from our Sharepoint into our various chats for our staff to view!

Our Staff use TEAMS chat to virtually keep in contact with one another, but we cannot upload files from our Sharepoint into our various chats for our staff to view! Some of our staff do not have access to the Sharepoint, so it would be nice if we could allow certain files to be uploaded for them to view instead!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pleas add 2 new possibilities

1. Turn of someone else mic only for yourself. Some other students are noisy but if you would turn of their mic, you do it for everyone which they don't like.

2. Let me please be able to enlarge the teachers panel in teams. Why are they always the same size. I dont need to see other students

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base