Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. default document view change

As a teacher I need to view uploaded documents from students. The normal view is much to small and I have to manually adjust the zoom on each students file in order to grade it. Either a zoom feature or the ability to change zoom in assignments would greatly help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. give us gra

give us notification for grades

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Missing: The 9 buttons icon on the "Teams" App page. It would make navigation easier if included.

Could we please have the 9 buttons icon at the top left hand corner in the "Teams" App page? It would make navigation to the full suite of apps easier. I've described this pictorially too (attached). The page is also missing the "Microsoft" logo which from memory does the same thing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Block Tab Removal Option

There is a capability when setting up a Notebook, to create learner sections. However, once this has been set up and you find that those sections would be better as pages, you can rename the sections but not delete them via class notebook. I can rename each tab but to remove the tabs I would have to access each learner in turn and remove them tab by tab. Give the option to remove them via class notebook OR give the option to edit/remove the tabs and pages via Teams!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hello Mr. Bill, Gates.

I love the rich kid, Bill Gates. :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add another profile status called "Invisible" (just like Skype) and also fix the bug where the settings reset when you close the app.

Add another profile status called "Invisible" (just like Skype) and also fix the bug where the settings reset when you close the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ability to

Provide the option to move the bar the pops up while doing a screen share that allows a user to take control of your screen. This bar appears when you hover in the area, and you have the option to pin or unpin it, but it gets in the way regularly. Provide and option to drag it elsewhere maybe?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make Notebook Layout look like Onenote 2016 with tabs on top

Clean up the navigation, currently it takes 25% of the screen real estate. OneNote 2016 moves the Tabs to the top of the page which is a much cleaner and quicker way to navigate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. no app for it on my windows tablet

i would love to have an app for Microsoft teams. I am aware that there is an app for mobile Phones and other computers With Google play. I dont have google play on my computer. right now i cant find an app in the store that is on my computer. I find it very annoying and would love to have an eaier way of opening teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If work has not been turned in, don't show it in the 'to review' list. There should be an 'overdue' list so that we can easily missing work

If work has not been turned in, don't show it in the 'to review' list. Currently if work is overdue (and has not been turned in), it shows up in the 'to review' list even though it has not been done and is therefore not ready to be marked. I need to be able to quickly see which assignments still need marking. It would be nice to have an ' overdue and not done' list so that I can target students with missing work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. zoom in teams

Hello,
    It would be extremely beneficial if I can zoom in/out with the TEAMS app open.

Its critical for my students to see my postings large and visible when projecting on a screen.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. One-click creation of new file in a chat

I would like the ability to create a new shared file in a chat with one click, like you can from the portal "front page" or in a channel.

As of now , you have to pick a document from you Onedrive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Video calibration

It would be awesome to have a calibration or best practice tool for video calls. It could allow folks to set up their camera at the optimal distance, lighting and so on.

I've noticed that some video conversations are better or worse depending on the lighting, distance from the camera and angle. If there was a way to adjust to the optimal settings, it would make everyone's experience better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. talking

make us be able to talk while on power point

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Khan Academy

I would like to be able to share Khan Academy lessons/videos within my Team. Can these be an add in like Flipgrid and other applications?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sent a Form quiz via a bot

Would be nice if I could distribute a quiz directly via a bot to chat with the students. This would that student could take the quiz over a longer periode of time and the bot could help remind students to do the quiz.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base