Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. talking

make us be able to talk while on power point

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Khan Academy

I would like to be able to share Khan Academy lessons/videos within my Team. Can these be an add in like Flipgrid and other applications?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sent a Form quiz via a bot

Would be nice if I could distribute a quiz directly via a bot to chat with the students. This would that student could take the quiz over a longer periode of time and the bot could help remind students to do the quiz.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Teacher badge

An indicator in the chat that someone is a teacher. Maybe a coloured ring arround there picture.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Download/locally view all files from an Assignment and the option to make an assignment in a channel

We would like to download or view all files that students handed in.
    We prefer to see them in OneDrive but otherwise that you can download all of them. Now you have to click each student and download them one-by-one.

And could is be possible to place assignments in a channel but that they appear for the team.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Eestermans
    Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam
    The Netherlands

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Set assignments for only certain students

There are times when it would be helpful to set an assignment to only certain members of a Team (e.g. more focused corrections/extension work following on from a previous task). At the moment I can't see a way of setting an assignment to only a few students and it would be great if this could be implemented.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. connect to xbox live via office 365

make a tab where you can access your Xbox live and compare games, achievements and more!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Möglichkeiten mit externen Partnern in Teams zusammenarbeiten zu können.

Wir arbeiten als Schule auch mit externen Partnern in Projekten zusammen. Da ist die Einschränkung der GASTMITGLIEDER auf solche mit Office 365 Account ein Hindernis.
    Im Schulischen Zusammenhang wäre eine "zahlenmäßig beschränkte" Freigabe zur Einladung von Gastmitgliedern eine gute Unterstützung - und eine Produktwerbung für Teams!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add a feature that allows me to establish my own form of government so that I can take over the masses.

Please add a feature that allows me to establish my own form of government so that I can take over the masses.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. évènements passés

Il faudrait avoir accès aussi aux événements passés, afin de pouvoir compléter les séances lorsque les cours sont terminés.
    Nous nous en servons de cahier de textes et il est fastidieux de devoir toujours passer par 'calendrier'.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Equipo de Brighid Sánchez y Eduardo Godoy

El texto nos da a entender que ya para todo es necesaria la tecnología y más que verla como necesidad, es una herramienta en la cual se ahorra muchisimo tiempo y dinero, incluso en empresas muy pequeñas donde se cree que no es necesaria, podría usarse para muchisimas cosas e inclusive para tener un mejor control en los productos.
    En una granja, donde es difícil de pensar en lo que se utilizará, ahora es una herramienta básica, ya que es fácil de controlar mediante dispositivos móviles.
    Nosotros creemos que ya es indispensable y hasta para las tienditas de la esquina…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a reputation feature

We would like a reputation feature in the teams chat channels similar to Stack Overflow. We think this would help increase interest and involvement in the Teams channels we have set up for our software developer community.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Historik

Det vil være dejligt hvis man kan se historik på chatbeskeder - fx når man poster en besked i et team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Teams Registerkaten und Dateneinbindung

Im Teams sollten die "original" Registerkarten umbenennt und / oder gelöscht werden können. In der Ablage "Daten" die in den Kanälen als Registerkarten eingebunten sind müsste OneDrive for Business mit Ordnern eingeben werden können.
    Besten Dank

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The filename of Not Shared with Everyone Onedrive documents ar

The filenames of 'Not Shared with Everyone' Onedrive documents are listed in the recent files section. This is convenient, but could a setting be added to adjust that visibility? I can imagine situations where someone is presenting a workflow process to a larger team and clicks files button and the name of an unshared document expose some unfortunate truth that was intended to be confidential without even realizing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can you create a link directly to the assignment?

Can you create a link that directs students to the assignment in Teams? You have a link to direct to a channel. Can you do the same for assignments?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In Teams, open links directly to the web instead of downloading them.

When adding a url link in a file in the Sharepoint version of Teams, members of my team can't follow the link directly. They have to download it and then open it. In Groups, it doesn't work that way. links open directly. It's a hassle to help low tech users understand the difference.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Rename a team

A a member of a school developing their use of Teams, we definitely could do with a way of renaming existing teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base