Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Block requesting options for young kids

My son continuously gets in trouble for pressing the “request control” button on the screen. Either that, or he has figured out how to mute a teacher. At such a young age you almost can’t blame him for pressing the big button staring him in the face, but I also can’t afford to hover over him day in and day out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kids mute me as a joke. I cannot see who does it. Can we have a feature where it is impossible for a learner to mute the presenter?

Kids mute me as a joke. I cannot see who does it. Can we have a feature where it is impossible for a learner to mute the presenter?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be helpful if students can't just randomly create a meeting

Most times students just start a class without it being scheduled by the lecturer and the notifications are super disturbing for the lecturer so I'll suggest an admin feature for both the lecturer and the head of class so that students can only join an ongoing class created by the lecturer of head of class and not just any student.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. out or in

locking the classroom so students stay in during lessons and cant leave just to toddle off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Give me new icons in MS Teams

Add Apps Of Microsoft 365

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make Ultra-Presenter: bans teacher and delete computer of ticher

So ultra presenter ban teacher and delete his compruter and student Get BEST GRADE!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Annoying Glitches

I have shared screen once and I keep getting this annoying dialog box to stop share despite the fact that I have stopped share.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Whiteboard

When I teach math, I mainly use the whiteboard. But however there should be new features to spice it up. There should be things such as text, insert and other things. It would also be nice if we could upload a file or folder to the whiteboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add more Background Ideas

Some people may not like the backgrounds that they have which is why you need to add more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Cant see others face unlike joom

where i can see everyones face ..it reduces productivity and reponsibilty of other students

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allowing me to give control to my students when sharing my screen so I can assess students.

I would love to be able to give control to my student when sharing my screen to do assessments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Let students see their classmates when they are on a teams call

have individual boxes of each student on your screen so we can see eachother

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base