Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow us to change the volume of certain users while not changing the computer sound settings.

A setting for each user that is adjustable for the volume of each person in voice call

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Recoding a Live Meeting

Allow the presenter to be the primary view in a recoded live meeting, instead of a screen that is split multiple times. Parents would much prefer to watch a recoded class of the teacher and not the other classmates. Although students can pin their teacher, this is not the recoded view of the screen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. skype linux

Skype for business needs a linux app. Otherwise, I am looked out form my institution activities.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. tg

et

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add a feature to add background blur, please respond quickly and work on it

Please add a feature to add background blur, please respond quickly and work on it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bakround affects

a bunch of cool green screen things

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. i need gallery view to see my students

I can only see one student at a time. It would be nice if i could see more than one to reach my students effectively.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow the principal, secretary and school coordination to issue attendance lists.

Allow the principal, secretary and school coordination to issue attendance lists, allowing automation of school processes and freeing the teacher.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to make this these all over country ya other they can give a online exam through team at a same time

I want to make these all over country all the neet student ya jee student can give a exam through team at a same time or make like that anybody can remove the tab ar join again they are Discolified by exam and with video calling exam take in with the group linked 20 students can give exam in 1group and 1supervisor can spectrat them like this all exam take in team

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow presenter/owner to change screen of all users. For example, it would be easier if as teacher, I were able to help my students view me

Allow presenter/owner to change screen of all users. For example, as a teacher it would be helpful to pin myself so I can be "Big" and have that change also happen for my students simultaneously so that I don't have to help them figure it out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make the hand raise button and mute button more obvious visually for small kids. And it would be nice for teachers or leaders to customize w

It would be nice if elementary teachers (or which ever level of school) could be able to customize the buttons within the video meeting for small students to be able to more intuitively use the buttons most needed in the meeting. With more online learning that is going on with Co-vid 19 restrictions, making Teams more user friendly for young elementary children would be entirely helpful to the classroom, student, and the parents.

I have found that my child needs to use the hand-raising and mic button (and the end call red button) the most during class. It would be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. .

I think you guys should have an option to unmirror things/ uninvert because when you are showing some text it shows it backwards.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. full screen video for leaders this will help them show/demonstrate something clearly.

leaders should be able to make their video broadcast full screen for all individuals in the call so they can visually demonstrate something to the group.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to suggest Microsoft that we should be able to use our personal accounts in the teams desktop app. It has already come for mobiles

The feature has already rolled out for Android and IOS but I am waiting for it to come on desktop app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base