Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please make it when somebody kick you out of the meeting it displays his/her name

Please make it when somebody kick you out of the meeting it displays his/her name, or when he/she makes you an attendee, because its so annyoing that people can keep trolling you and u dont even know who it is. Its not something hard to implement so please do it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Annotation Tool

An annotation tool that allows anyone to annotate whatever screen you're sharing (like zoom has). It would make things a lot easier when going over assignments that haven't been downloaded or our online lessons.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it where teachers can unmute students.

When student's microphones aren't working the teacher can unmute them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Flip camera image

Move some of the ideas from Skype into Teams. Make it easier layout option. Ie Kids option.
    The message side (show conversation) made more simple for that option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. blur background

i need a blur background

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. get there phone number and call anyone around the world

get anyone phone number around the world

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The Hand Raising feature should be more accessible on the iPad

My kindergartners are struggling to find the Raise Your Hand feature on their district given iPads. Some students don't have their videos on so I have no idea if they are raising their hands if they cannot find the Raise Your Hand feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. i need gallery view to see my students

I can only see one student at a time. It would be nice if i could see more than one to reach my students effectively.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. see your self

see yourself during video calls.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If the mic would be muted by the teacher, It should be muted for all students

Teacher when mutes mic, the students cannot unmute the mic themselves

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. give a notice when someone pins you on your screen.

give a notice when someone pins you on your screen.
    in this way you know if someone is creeping on you in class.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Filters

Funny filters to play tricks on your teacher

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Camera kunnen gebruiken op telefoon

Camera kunnen gebruiken op je telefoon tijdens een vergadering

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a Be right back emoji

You already have emojis in teams so just add one that says bathroom or Be right back It could be a clock or a timer or anything for that matter but it would help out so much. Not only for bathroom breaks though there are many reasons to do this for me I have panic attacks and they come out of the blue and so I don't have time to tell my teachers that I can't that I'm having one so this would really hep me. Thank you so much and have a great day!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. adding the ability to mute people only for yourself

If someone was talking too much but there is nobody to mute them somebody could make it so they mute that person only for themselves, kind of like blocking them so they would not be able to hear their voice but still see their chat messages. That person would not be muted to others that had not muted them though

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sound

When I listen to Music in a meeting, I hear a glitch. I would love to have that Music glitch removed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base