Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. give a notice when someone pins you on your screen.

give a notice when someone pins you on your screen.
    in this way you know if someone is creeping on you in class.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Annoying Glitches

I have shared screen once and I keep getting this annoying dialog box to stop share despite the fact that I have stopped share.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Whiteboard

When I teach math, I mainly use the whiteboard. But however there should be new features to spice it up. There should be things such as text, insert and other things. It would also be nice if we could upload a file or folder to the whiteboard.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Change Team type to CLASS

I am a school teacher, and the problem is, when the admins created or teams from the admin panel, the type of the Teams are other than CLASS, so we can't use Assignments, Grades, Notes, Mute student from "Manage Team", can't add Insights and similar things important for teachers. Also when i try creating team using "Create a team using an existing team as a template" , and try to create CLASS type so i can transfer all things, don't show when the type its different.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There should be a share audio option.

There should be a share audio option for podcats.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Annotation Tool

An annotation tool that allows anyone to annotate whatever screen you're sharing (like zoom has). It would make things a lot easier when going over assignments that haven't been downloaded or our online lessons.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add more Background Ideas

Some people may not like the backgrounds that they have which is why you need to add more.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it where teachers can unmute students.

When student's microphones aren't working the teacher can unmute them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Flip camera image

Move some of the ideas from Skype into Teams. Make it easier layout option. Ie Kids option.
    The message side (show conversation) made more simple for that option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. blur background

i need a blur background

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cant see others face unlike joom

where i can see everyones face ..it reduces productivity and reponsibilty of other students

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allowing me to give control to my students when sharing my screen so I can assess students.

I would love to be able to give control to my student when sharing my screen to do assessments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base