Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Personal Notebook to save resources, links for personal use or future planning.

Getting a personal space within Microsoft work area to save links, resources, ideas for further use.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add URLs as Class Materials

I would like the ability to not only to upload files but also to add URLs as class materials (similar to Google Classroom).

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Teams Files>Option to Upload from OneDrive

Please consider allowing the option to upload documents from OneDrive in the FILES tab. Currently end users can attach a OneDrive document from assignments by going to "add Resources" OneDrive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Give the option save as in folder

Give the option save as in folder

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. when files are uploaded by the teachers, after some times they disappears and for future we cant see the files

files uploded by the teachers cant be seen or kept for future use, so kindly see for this matter as this is creating problems for the students as there is no other way to study in these days..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. n

Be able to put a group of channels into a folder so as to allow for channels with similar names to not get confused. Ie Term one has 4 channels (week one, two, three and four) and Term Two has 4 channels (week one, two, three and four)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I noticed my animations in PowerPoint do not work when viewed in Teams. Is it possible to make that happen?

I show an image of a tool so the student can think if they know the name of it. When the user clicks, the name of the tool comes in, and then when they click again, the purpose of the tool comes in. But that doesn't work through Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please add time at what time Orgnizer is downloading the attendance sheet

I would request to add feature while downloading the attendance of class, please add time stamp at what time attendance is getting downloaded. It will be great help to track the download time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable Background Upload.

Uploading files has always been an integral part of work in any team. But at the cost of reducing your productivity, it is totally not worth it. Lesser productivity means lesser work which means we fail to grow our interest in the software and work. Therefore, I request the Microsoft Team to enable Background File Uploading Options and resolve this issue. Otherwise, Google Classroom will always be first in my list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Folder where kids can only upload, no delete option...

In Teams, We need a folder with contribute access - means children can upload only. No body can delete the files each other. In class materials, children cant upload. When we ask them to upload the files outside class materials, few boys are deleting others files and folders..
    Please give a solution....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. how do i remove the tiles shared

How do I remove a shared file from my Team?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to upload a Closed Caption file to play along with video viewed in Teams.

Ability to upload a Closed Caption file (.vtt, .srt, etc.) to sync with video played in Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. notification are not coming

it is coming we can't get your files

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have links to students' OneDrive listed after they have joined a Team

Currently students still have to use their network drive for Adobe CC files etc although these network drives are now synced with their OneDrive. I would like a way of getting to these OneDrives to access files that need opening with external applications E.g. a PSD with Photoshop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base