Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. turn off calls

Teachers need to have the ability to turn off the "Call" function in TEAMS. Many students are simply not responsible enough to have such a powerful feature. Limiting their ability to make calls would make me feel much more comfortable implementing TEAMS in my classroom.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tagging Virtual Meeting Questions in Chat

When I am hosting a meeting mainly as a webinar style and presenting, I would love a way to quickly view any questions in the chat window tagged as a question vs. just a comment. When someone inputs a comment they can flag it as a question and then when I jump over after a demonstration I can quickly scan questions tagged vs. comments. Attached is a screenshot example.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 'Meet now' is a convenient way to 'meet with yourself' and record a presentation. But in so doing their is no pause function availaable

'Meet now' is a convenient way to 'meet with yourself' and record a presentation. But in so doing their is no pause function available. This is an essential feature so that the presenter has time to gather their thoughts. Can this please be added?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base