Schools and Universities

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams for Schools & Universities. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. be able to understand all participants

for kids that are having trouble with the language the class is speaking, they should be able to translate what they would like to say into the team chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bro i cant invite my friends

bro i cant invite my frends to mecrofost tims lecture but i haelp want from other popel tehy dont hekp mi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bro i cant invite my friends

bro i cant invite my frends to mecrofost tims lecture but i haelp want from other popel tehy dont hekp mi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. captions stop unexpectedly

Please keep your captions regular.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Microsoft Teams should support Hindi Font 'Shusha' as it is better for beginners to use.

I am a Hindi teacher for youngest learners. For beginners 'Shusha Hindi font is suitable as the formation of letters is good and easy to type.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Translated Resources

Provide Microsoft Education videos in languages other than English or provide the videos with options for subtitles in other languages. This would be especially helpful for students who need to understand how to use Microsoft Translator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Translation of "Grades" in German

The Tranlsation of the tab "Grades" into the german "Noten" is very confusing. A better translation would be "Bewertungen".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MAKE ARABIC

GIVE ARABIC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Problem of political realm

In the language settings, for avoiding a misunderstanding of the political realm, I just want to remind you that the description of 中文(台湾) is wrong, it should be 中文(中国台湾). Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. the menu interface is very confusing in ITALIAN version, 2 menu are the same but different meaning -> Attività

in the italian version of the interface there are 2 menu with the label "Attività", with dfferent meaning. They are very confusing, because in other language they are very different. It'simportant to fix this bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Don't translate chat commands.

Just do not translate /away into /absent (French example), even less /help, else everyone gets confused and lost.

This is not the sort of thing that should happen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. translation

all languages should be available in Teams and in a special visible place, so that everyone using this app can easily access the full list of all the available languages and move from one language to another. The translation of the app should be done through certified professional translators or through volunteers who know excellent certain languages and not through apps of doubtful translating results, such as Google Translate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base