Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Comentário

Permitir que os alunos possam comentar igual os professores podem. Pois assim fica uma comunicação melhor entre o aluno e professor, fica mais fácil escrevermos e perguntar sobre aquilo que eles nos orientaram para a entrega de nova atividade.
    Ou seja, quando o professor devolve a atividade que fizemos ele comenta, poderia ter como a gente responder sobre o comentário dele.
    Obrigada!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. automatically in reviewing mode

It would be nice that a teacher could have Reviewing mode in Word as the default when viewing work in the Teams browser. Now I have to click Edit in Browser then change to Reviewing for every student and this adds up when you're looking at 50+ documents most days. As a minimum teachers could set this as theor own default.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Give clear information for students how to use Microsoft Teams and not depend on school teachers to do it

Many students face problems in sending reply for assignments, others couldn't see the posts but only when other students send reply.
    In my opinion, Microsoft Team must have a paper to view for all students how to use this program before using it.
    Thank you for asking our opinion
    Goodluck in your mission

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Restrict file types for submission in assignments

Include an option to restrict the number and type of files submitted for an assignment (e.g. 1 pdf only, 1 word doc only).

I have some students submitting zipped folders for assignments - this significantly complicates marking as I have to download and decompress the files before I can view them. I also have students submitting Solidworks drawings, which I can't open without the relevant assembly files. I want them to be forced to submit 1 file of my preferred type so that they can't upload random file types and quantities.
    This is also important since I can't ink on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 你們可以添加 舉手功能

可以加 舉手功能

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I need the ability to edit a rubric, but also to keep the original rubric. Right now the edit REPLACES the original.

So right now, I can go in and edit my rubric, but once I do that, the original one is gone. I often use variations of the same (lengthy and complex) rubrics and I'd like to be able to keep the originals for similar type of assignments (or if I am doing the assignment with a different class). Its' really frustrating to have to keep re-adding and erasing different parts. It needs to be like a MS word document where you can 'save as' and thus save different versions of a similar document.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In completed assigments have the most recent at the top of the list as it would be the one i would go back to first

In completed assigments have the most recent at the top of the list as it would be the one i would go back to first

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. a message in asignments

You could add a message that isn't a document (something like chat but in a assignment) so that you could inform a teacher about something

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Autograding short answer questions

It would make it a lot better if you did not autograde short answer tests and quizzes because if it does not exactly match the key it is marked wrong even if the concept is actually write so it would be a lot easier if it only graded multiple choice questions.It also does that for math if you put the answer in the opposite order for example. But it would still technically be right
    Thank you so much!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When

Normally when you go to assignments it say pick a class; why can't the tab show you with a number on how many assignments you have on each class.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. grades

If your are using words instead of numbers such as emerging, proficient, etc. I would be good if the grade book could show that word not merely say "returned"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Schülerarbeiten korrigieren

Man kann bei der Kontrolle und Rückgabe der von den Schülern hochgeladenen Dateien diese nicht bearbeiten und auch selbst nichts für die Schüler hochladen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. assignments need to be more clear

make assignments more clear

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to reply to feedback on a returned assignment with a note

Quickly respond to feedback on a returned assignment with a note instead of having to chat with teacher

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base