Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable the ability to highlight columns, rows or individual words.

Enable the ability to highlight columns, rows or individual words.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. kahoot china

Kahoot is not accessible by my students in China. Could you fix this or maybe add an alternative app they can access for this?

Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Very annoying to get click back and then have to go through the long process of getting back to mark assignments.

It would be great if the back link for going to the list of assignments was not hidden when you are looking at an assignment. I know you are supposed to click close but that is in a different location than the back button. The one at the top for going out of assignments is there and almost every time I am clicking it and then need to go through 4 steps to get back to the assignments. Also when you are lower on the list of students, you can't see the back button for assignments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. See all of my assignments from different teams in one place

It would be really useful if i was able to see everything assigned to me all at once, from different teams. It would be so useful as then i would be able to plan my day and easily flick between tasks instead of having to visit each team individually to check for assignments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Feedback box

When posting in feedback box can the feedback be timed stamp. This is useful as when I check back for late work and comment a 2nd or 3rd time there are date stamps for all. Use as evidence of communication and helps with my organisation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Feedback box

When posting in feedback box can the feedback be timed stamp. This is useful as when I check back for late work and comment a 2nd or 3rd time there are date stamps for all. Use as evidence of communication and helps with my organisation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Logging IP addresses for Quizzes and Assignments

During assignments and quizzes, I suspected that some students were using the same system to solve/submit the solutions. It will be great if IP address can be logged and if an option may be provided that only one user may submit an assignment/quiz using one IP address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A teacher who has an assignment in a class team, has it all graded. But in the assignment list of the team it shows the as

A teacher who has an assignment in a class team, has it all graded. But in the assignment list of the team it shows there are few still to be reviewed. When clicked on details, it shows all graded.Not sure, why getting the wrong display under review section, when all are graded and returned. Please help with the issue

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Assignments tab needs improvement

They mark a red dot in the assignment that's OK. but how will we know from which team it came from after opening it ( u shall mark a red dot in that too) i have like 6 teams, so i cant just open every tab to find a assignment every-time.(hope u get what i meant and fix it)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. can you please sort the assignments by which I've handed in and with are still to be worked about

can you please sort the assignments by which I've handed in and with are still to be worked about

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Change the order of assignments in a class

When I enter assignments in Teams they do not stay in the order I made them. Also, I tried numbering them and they still won't change order. You should be able to do this otherwise I will have to search through the entire list of assignments every time I want to assign something.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Exporting into Excel name order

Would you let me know if there was a way to export Grades onto excel in the surname order it appears on Teams.

Any attempt from me to export data, results in their first name order taking precedent over their surname order. Of course, one could just use filters and reorder it when copying it eventually into the departmental spreadsheet. But this creates another opportunity for human error to creep in.

Is there a direct way therefore, to export data with the names appearing on excel in the surname order? If there isn't a way, would it be possible to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A page to view all assignments

It would be nice if there was a page where we could view all of our assignments, instead of having to going into each team separately.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Student Work

For the life of me, I cannot understand why Teams does not allow for a notification in the Activity Feed when a student turns in work. We should be able to click directly on the assignment when we receive the notification.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base