teams, shifts, planner, and outlook calendar need to sync
Teams, shifts, planner, and outlook need to sync. Ideally they would sync into a calendar that you can toggle views for each. This would help with scheduling and task management. I shouldn't have to open 4 different Microsoft applications to complete scheduling.
1. To-Do can be accessed from Outlook app and OWA but planner can only be accessed via OWA.
2. Enabled Planner connectivity within To-Do.
3. Able to set up tasks in To-Do in Outlook app( & OWA) & can see those tasks in To-Do in outlook app(&OWA), but not in planner.
4. Synched Planner calendar in Outlook
5. Can pin planner option in MS teams ribbon but not able to see To-Do option in MS Teams.
6. New plan can be added to already defined channels in MS teams then a task can be created, but not able to see tasks created from To-Do in MS teams
Please review and advise.
Yes!! Or leave the tentative start and due date. But add a separate "outlook" field with a specific date and reminder prior to. Have it sync with that specific project calendar and not just at the top of my outlook calendar in the "all day tasks"
Ashley Leeson commented
Is there a way that my task schedules in TEAMS can be made to sync with my 365 Calendar; I have my 365 Calendar showing in TEAMS, through URL in website app.