How can we make Microsoft Teams better for your classroom and staff collaboration?

Create a hyperlink library in files

In teams, I'd like to be able to post a list of links that can be accessed right from Teams. At this point, I have to create a Word Doc with hyperlinks on it then upload that to the Files tab. When my team tries to open the links, they have to open it in Sharepoint instead of the link going straight to the web.

33 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Martin Fletcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you have a Wakelet account? Have you tried creating a Collection in a Wakelet and then sharing the URL for the collection. The Collection is dynamic and can be added to at any point in the future.

• Roz Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like this too. I opened up the Files area in Sharepoint and added the hyperlinks this way, but now when people click on the hyperlink in Teams they don't work. It just means that to work reliably with files we have to open them up in Sharepoint all the time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.